Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Project] Easy Perks

Default [Project] Easy Perks

Hello all!

I have a project in mind.. I want to create a plugin/extension that allows to change perks directly from perkbar, for example when double click on the slot of the perk you want to change, an tooltip appears like Diablo 2 spell selector ^^

I just have knowledge of some customization UI and other xml files.. so if any like my idea & wanna participate on them tell me!!

PD: I'm sorry for my english ^^

will be hard not sure if the bar is flash(didnt think so) but all other AA things are flash which we lack sourcecode off.

then could be very difficult?? Maybe is a command line for equip the perk?

I'm not more exped in advanced programmation, only HTML, css and no more hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaril View Post
    then could be very difficult?? Maybe is a command line for equip the perk?

I'm not more exped in advanced programmation, only HTML, css and no more hehe
    from what ive seen so far, the hard core programming (c++ if not mistaken in this game and action-script for flash interface) are hidden and protected and cant be used by us users, but the XML, HTML stuff can be changed and you can also create new buttons for some of the UI stuff, for example, i have custom bottoms on top-right side of my screen to click and it directly opens the CLAIMS window, PETITION window, PERKS window, etc, instead of using the game's default ways (some of them still by chat command)

heres a screeny, the top right side buttons made by myself and configured by using the game XML files (radar is from Stonerune UI btw): CLICK
    Last edited by UnknownSoldier; 5th April 2013 at 22:07.

And you think can be done only with html/css? I don't have many knowledge about programming but for do right click on perk bar ppopup a small window with perks to change, I think can't with html...

dont' know :P

Thx for answrs

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    from what ive seen so far, the hard core programming (c++ if not mistaken in this game and action-script for flash interface) are hidden and protected and cant be used by us users, but the XML, HTML stuff can be changed and you can also create new buttons for some of the UI stuff, for example, i have custom bottoms on top-right side of my screen to click and it directly opens the CLAIMS window, PETITION window, PERKS window, etc, instead of using the game's default ways (some of them still by chat command)

heres a screeny, the top right side buttons made by myself and configured by using the game XML files (radar is from Stonerune UI btw): CLICK
    Can you share how to do this? I'd love to have a few of these but I don't know how...
    Conqueror Mairenne ~ Guardian Isabetha ~ Dark Templar Adayna
    Ranger Annalici ~ Barbarian Cailannah ~ Assassin Kaidha
    Necromancer Laylesi, Stirmatka ~ Demonologist Mavash ~ Herald of Xotli Nebithet
    Priest of Mitra Siracus ~ Tempest of Set Millah ~ Bear Shaman Yasuyin

Quote Originally Posted by Mairenne View Post
    Can you share how to do this? I'd love to have a few of these but I don't know how...
    yes i can, but do you want me to share the changed code or give files for you to download?

mmm is there an option to create a new button in the UI, pop-up a new window showing all the perks available? also resizing the size etc.. maybe is the way for do easy perks :P

And another thing.. can create a inventory slots in the screen? Like your buttons in the top, but in the bottom for example

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaril View Post
    mmm is there an option to create a new button in the UI, pop-up a new window showing all the perks available? also resizing the size etc.. maybe is the way for do easy perks :P

And another thing.. can create a inventory slots in the screen? Like your buttons in the top, but in the bottom for example
    no potions in game to change static stuff in the UI like the bottom bar or radar map, the options that are there are to show/hide some items, and some of them can be dragged around to position where you want

the rest must be changed by "messing up" the xml files
    theres a lot of good examples of custom UI, both here on the forum or on the old forum

by looking at others codes you will learn how things work around the customization

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    no potions in game to change static stuff in the UI like the bottom bar or radar map, the options that are there are to show/hide some items, and some of them can be dragged around to position where you want
    I want to put 4 "Inventory" slots directly in the bottom of the screen, like another hotbar with real inventory slots ^^

Because I want to equip items directly from the hotbar!

thx!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast