Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ardashir Arena - Heart of the desert

i found that the best way for me was by killing the PIRATE boss, inside the rocky cave where several pirates are, cause you dont need to search for him, like the kozac (the one on horse), just stay there, kill that boss, wait for him to respawn, and go again (its even better/faster if you have a high level char to do it then send the gem by trader)...but do it while you're doing something else at the same time cause it will get 'BORIng'

What level do you need to be to reliably do this Arena?
    Also, are the mobs you have to kill elite like in Noble District Arena, or is it solo-able?

well you need to be a pretty geared lvl 80 to be able to solo them. they are lvl 50 group bosses.

You can even form a raid at lvl 50 and get alot of lvl 50 in. I think once you learn the strategies its not that hard. its not tank n spank. some of the abilities the bosses do require movement.

One thing about it though. if you die you can run back and the boss will still be there. It does despawn after about 5 minutes though so you must attack it atleast every 5 minutes for it stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwann145 View Post
    Also, are the mobs you have to kill elite like in Noble District Arena, or is it solo-able?
    it has 4 elite bosses of level 50 each, so a group of players around lvl50's is required...

you can solo it with level 80 characters, but since they are not tank spank, some characters might be harder to defeat the bosses, with or without good gear/AA (only tried solo with a barb and managed to kill the 4 bosses, had a mix of blue and purple gear and few aa ranked, dunno about the other classes)

Quote Originally Posted by Schwann145 View Post
    also if you bring dust from Isle of Iron Statues gorilla boss or a book from Ardashir Fort last boss and give them to the NPC, you can spawn 2 lvl 80 group bosses (Mummy from dust, Witch from book).. they drop some rares, AA, buff potions and blue gear from the set obtainable in Ardashir Fort

I've been trying to find this heart of the desert one as well. I killed the cagemaster, he didn't drop it. I've killed the warchief 15+ times and he hasn't dropped it. I've also tried killing the pirate chief a few times and he dropped the mark of yishma but not the heart of the desert.

Does anyone have an update on where this can be found? If it is from the cagemaster I can't do much because I've already finished that quest.

And to check I took one of my 80 characters out there with the same results, no drop from cagemaster, and nothing from the warchief.
    Last edited by Fhiele; 19th August 2013 at 11:12.

The female pirate boss in the cave near the coast dropped it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    The female pirate boss in the cave near the coast dropped it for me.
    Did finally get it and it was from that boss.

Heart Of Desert has a chance to drop from ANY "Boss" in Turan. I've had it drop from Kozak War Chief, Pirate Boss and even mini-boss from "Talking Oak tree" quest. Drop rate is pretty bad though. Silver Blade can even drop in Dead Man's Hand, so maybe Heart of Desert has a chance to drop there as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12