Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Joel Bylos' Silence

Canada gets Friday off, and most mfg get mondays too if they usually work the sunday. Odd, but there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    How about actual content. Pick a different class if you suck with hox. So many revamps. Money needs to be spent on content, not more revamps. Revamp Seiges or bori or open world pvp or old world dungeons if you're going to revamp anything.
    HoX is the last class that needs to revamped to stay truly competitive in PvP. Sure you can get tons of kills with the right team, but all other classes can still do well without support. I don't think it's a waste of time, and the class really needs tweaks more than a full revamp, but that's all the experienced HoXen are asking for anyway.

Yes revamp hox remove stupid combo cancel mold. Stun mold and so on so on

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    HoX is the last class that needs to revamped to stay truly competitive in PvP. Sure you can get tons of kills with the right team, but all other classes can still do well without support. I don't think it's a waste of time, and the class really needs tweaks more than a full revamp, but that's all the experienced HoXen are asking for anyway.
    I agree. A few tweaks is needed, in avatar only and whatever bugs exist. Not a revamp. If you want to do well on your hox you must play it like a mage. Most people just don't know how to play a hox. If you play a hox using a melee mindset, you're dead, doesn't matter how you spec in avatar, compared to poss. Movement and positioning is key, just like demo and necro.

I agree. A few tweaks is needed, in avatar only and whatever bugs exist. Not a revamp. If you want to do well on your hox you must play it like a mage. Most people just don't know how to play a hox. If you play a hox using a melee mindset, you're dead, doesn't matter how you spec in avatar, compared to poss. Movement and positioning is key, just like demo and necro.
    Except Demo/Necro have range, and Hox doesn't have the capability to escape like a Sin or Barb or even a Conq, but there are other threads for this discussion so, back on topic....

Thanks for letting us know you are alive, Joel!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    Except Demo/Necro have range, and Hox doesn't have the capability to escape like a Sin or Barb or even a Conq, but there are other threads for this discussion so, back on topic....

Thanks for letting us know you are alive, Joel!
    I must counter, sorry:

Tongue, Chains and Lash are ranged...

Running??? You mean running to the other side of the map leaving your whole team behind? Or do you mean running from a 1vs1. Why would anyone want to run away? Movement is not the same as running away.

I must counter, sorry:

From the 3, only Flame Lash have decent range.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

HoXies, come post this stuff in the fresh HoX forums.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

I must counter, sorry:

Running??? You mean running to the other side of the map leaving your whole team behind? Or do you mean running from a 1vs1. Why would anyone want to run away? Movement is not the same as running away.
    Short range, and those classes have speed buffs/bubbles to use in binds. And yes... HoX forums.

Do you kill a lot of stuff playing with only ToX, CoA and flame lash ? A HoX is a melee toon not a demo like character... or you got a strange way of playing (either demo or hox).
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast