Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Joel Bylos' Silence

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    hm....Joel does exacly what I say... this could open up interesting possibilities (in non homo erotic ways)
    How can I reverse this strange mind-link we have?

I understand people are eager for information and I am fine with dropping in to banter on the forums.

But every post I make won't be studded with information about the future of AoC. I only like to post what I know I can do, and that is still going through approval.

And sometimes, I will be silent. My wife is going to give birth in May sometimes, and then you will probably get a long stretch of silence (I won't )

I don't think anyone expects you to turn around AOC in a month, nor that you will shower us with aoc-insider secrets at every turn.

But offering a random comment or pice of your mind on regular basis goes a long way for the community.

Yes, we are needy, but we just got out of bad relationship you know..
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    I didn't get time off at my job either...but people do earn vacation time where they can take time off whenever they want. Just sayin.
    We had friday and monday as holidays and weekend ofc aswell

@Bylos

GZ for baby
    Last edited by darknessjw; 2nd April 2013 at 20:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

I understand people are eager for information and I am fine with dropping in to banter on the forums.

But every post I make won't be studded with information about the future of AoC. I only like to post what I know I can do, and that is still going through approval.

And sometimes, I will be silent. My wife is going to give birth in May sometimes, and then you will probably get a long stretch of silence (I won't )
    People just got worried because there was no monthly letter. That's all.

Smile

Grats on the upcoming birth...may Crom's might bless your clan and give you some restful nights...not many...but some!

GRATZ on the in-bound keiki !

What I would like to know; is someone actually compiling and prioritizing the suggestion thread ?

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    GRATZ on the in-bound keiki !

What I would like to know; is someone actually compiling and prioritizing the suggestion thread ?

Yes, Joel is prioritising and categorizing this himself. He's got a list for suggestions and another for bugs. I offered to help said he's got it under control.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I have indeed finished making my roadmap for AoC (over the holidays) and I will spend the next fews days getting it approved by producers and CEOs and so forth.
    Does this roadmap include a long overdue HoX revamp?

Quote Originally Posted by JaKay View Post
    How about the unfinished bear revamp? You know, the one where the dev didnt bother responding to anything at all? The same one where, while the conq revamp was taking place...their dev responded more to them on the first page than in our entire bear revamp thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JaKay View Post
    How about actual content. Pick a different class if you suck with hox. So many revamps. Money needs to be spent on content, not more revamps. Revamp Seiges or bori or open world pvp or old world dungeons if you're going to revamp anything.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast