Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Joel Bylos' Silence

Quote Originally Posted by paulson View Post
    http://forums.thesecretworld.com/sho...0&postcount=34

That was yesterday, so apparently he's on a "break" whatever that means, maybe he's in Australia.
    You see, he's on break !! His wife probably told him " Joel, if you do anything work related on break you're sleeping on the couch !" So he probably said "OK, but at least I gotta post on the TSW forums things are hectic with this patch." So Joel as a service to his customers took time off his vacation to do work.

I think that's going well above and beyond what his job requires.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Or perhaps he had time off because of the Easter Holiday?
    Unlike the 0 days that most working people have. Funcom has more days off, more vacations, and more excuses than any company I've ever seen.

I stand by my previous statements that the problems this game is having goes beyond one man (craig). It's the entire corporate culture. That is my opinion from a layperson looking in. They have done little to show otherwise, which also shows lack of marketing acumen.

there is no way I let anyone have any time off during a period of transition and disarray, particularly the managers.

Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Or perhaps he had time off because of the Easter Holiday?
    No body I asked in Canada had yesterday off or today off except for my little sister in high school. Just saying. Don't know about anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    No body I asked in Canada had yesterday off or today off except for my little sister in high school. Just saying. Don't know about anywhere else.
    I didn't get time off at my job either...but people do earn vacation time where they can take time off whenever they want. Just sayin.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

geez,

Just pop in and write:

"Guys, we have stuff lined up and new info is coming this week/next week, hang in there, getting crafting revamp on TL"

is that so hard to do?
    Retired

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    geez,

Just pop in and write:

"Guys, we have stuff lined up and new info is coming this week/next week, hang in there, getting crafting revamp on TL"

is that so hard to do?
    I have indeed finished making my roadmap for AoC (over the holidays) and I will spend the next fews days getting it approved by producers and CEOs and so forth.

And then I will post something of more value than "Guys new info is coming soon".

Relax, AoC, I haven't abandoned you. I have a lot to do is all (and Norway has 5 days off over Easter - you can't blame *me* for that as I spent most of it working albeit not on the forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I have indeed finished making my roadmap for AoC (over the holidays) and I will spend the next fews days getting it approved by producers and CEOs and so forth.

And then I will post something of more value than "Guys new info is coming soon".

Relax, AoC, I haven't abandoned you. I have a lot to do is all (and Norway has 5 days off over Easter - you can't blame *me* for that as I spent most of it working albeit not on the forums).
    Burn!!! Slith

J.K.

Thanks for replying Joel ....... let it be good with your next announcement and update news
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

Yay! Time to spam F5!

hm....Joel does exacly what I say... this could open up interesting possibilities (in non homo erotic ways)
    Retired

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast