Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Joel Bylos' Silence

Quote Originally Posted by paulson View Post
    I think you belive they're making a "Lego minecraft", they're not, it's going to be a Lego MMORPG in the dreamworld engine. ie: Lego figures that goes around in a static lego world and kill **** or whatever.
    I seriously doubt they will take the Lego brand and just use it for it's "skin" value and have a generic mmorpg underneath.

No, I envision you rolling your toon and building things with Lego blocks especially through manipulating said blocks with the use of your fingers(just like real logos!) Then connecting your creation to other creations(even worlds) and basically the content builds itself with other toons visiting other toon's creations exploring/fighting in their haunted mansion or intergalactic space station.... gonna be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I'm having a hard time visualizing a fatality animation via legos though.
    I can easily imagine it, complete with a cute "plop" sound when you pull the enemy's head out of its socket :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marlekin View Post
    What we know from various sources is

- the company is in a major restructuring process
    - the team for AoC (and TSW and AO) is relocating to North Carolina
    - there released recently a big TSW update, issue #6, and had some technical problems on the client side to fix afterwards.

... so my personal guess is, some patience is appropriate and reasonable these days.
    The above is my take on it as well - just add EASTER HOLIDAYS to it too. No use in making all kinds of crazy accusations and being impatient, especially when we DO know the above takes time.

I do hope to hear something awesome when Joel comes back though,

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    there is no aoc team anymore. funcom has a "live team" for the secret world that is learning how the dreamworld works in aoc to see if any of the things the previous aoc team was working on are "possible". If ya'll would learn to read, that is exactly what funcom has been posting for the last 3 months.

its a 5 year old game, play and enjoy what it is. stop acting like it was launched last month. aoc is what it is and its not changing. pray that they don't announce they are taking down the servers and ending the game.
    I'm having a blast playing a 10 year old mmo. Oh, and they just announced another free expansion coming this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    I'm having a blast playing a 10 year old mmo. Oh, and they just announced another free expansion coming this summer.
    But is that game made by funcom?

CCP is also an anomaly. They don't function as a business. Would take 5 pages to explain.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

OP, OMG what an optimist you are. I really hope you are right. If not, it's the end XD

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/sho...0&postcount=34

I won't be posting more during my break, and you can thank the quoted poster.
    That was yesterday, so apparently he's on a "break" whatever that means, maybe he's in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by paulson View Post
    http://forums.thesecretworld.com/sho...0&postcount=34

That was yesterday, so apparently he's on a "break" whatever that means, maybe he's in Australia.

Or perhaps he had time off because of the Easter Holiday?
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    I really hate it when people comes running into the thread and uses logic, it ruins everything

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Jaja. Thanks to the mods post, we can start a thread called "the alarmists silence"

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast