Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: March dev letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Seriously though, if people start stalking me across multiple forums...
    You need to retreat to that bunker you had before the (Mayan) end of days to be safe from the eyes of AoC players hungry for news worth clinging on to the game for

Quote Originally Posted by marlasca View Post
    You need to retreat to that bunker you had before the (Mayan) end of days to be safe from the eyes of AoC players hungry for news worth clinging on to the game for
    Don't piss into bottles this time.

I modeled for Saddur, but didn't get the part because I was too fat...

Ahhh...there's some troll in his blood after all. Well played ... good burn on yourself

Watch i bet there wont be any major update in 4 months. Major update like dragon spine update or whole class revamp scale update. Am not talking about half page update hense mounts invisible still not fixed update. Thats half year based on current months of not having anything updated. First funcom said to us that we infact wanted to see more small updates but faster to produce which is fine. Now based on current progress it looks like this small updates is even longer to produce then it use to take to make big updates. How come Funvom always promise stuff but never deliver.

Before you go off on Funcom anymore, make sure you're reading all areas of the forums...

I'm not employed to post on forums. I do that in my free time. Nobody at Funcom would give me any kind of grief if I never posted anything again because while this is something that I feel is valuable and good for the community, I am not employed for my skill in posting on forums (should be obvious from some of my more rancid posts). Plus the % of the playerbase I am communicating with here is tiny.

The point being, that it would be a cop out if this was in my job description. But as a "career man" I logged about 60hrs during my "holiday" and none of it was forum posting, it was design work that needed to be done.

The understanding that these forums need to have is that I will post when I can and give information when I am certain it will be correct.

I can't promise any more.
    He's working on stuff. It's just taking time to get the proper approvals from the right folks.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Well, if we are f2p and we can only post in here, why would we be looking anywhere else? Just a small point. :-)
    Deathtalker pvp 6 Necro
    "Sshazina: I can only handle soo much dumb and the levee is full"
    May 25, 2008. Doomsayer.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfonFiya View Post
    Well, if we are f2p and we can only post in here, why would we be looking anywhere else? Just a small point. :-)
    Because you can still read over there.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Because you can still read over there.
    Zing!

Anyway, I actually understand Joels thoughts in this. It's better to post something when there is something to post than to post "Things are being worked on, go about your business" once a week. Sure, I'd love to have news every day, but I personally want news and info on what's actually possible, not sunshine blown up my kilt.

Heh, if there's something to be learned from the last soon-to-be 5 years is that patience is both a virtue and a goddamn must-have.

Now, where did I put that bucket...

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam
    ...Plus the % of the playerbase I am communicating with here is tiny...
    It could seem that way but players are sharing whatever important info from devs in game also.

Long live the stalkers. I want to know what Joel is doing, and why he doesn't tell us what's going on. Especially with the crafting revamp
    @SlightlyMad : True.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 5th April 2013 at 17:47.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast