Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March dev letter?

Default March dev letter?

April 1st, still nothing. Say what you want about Craig Morrison, but at least he had the decency to lie to us on time.

He just made two posts on the secret world forums today about random things, but he hasn't logged in here in over a week. That's nice.
    Last edited by Kathoreye; 1st April 2013 at 16:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathoreye View Post
    April 1st, still nothing. Say what you want about Craig Morrison, but at least he had the decency to lie to us on time.

He just made two posts on the secret world forums today about random things, but he hasn't logged in here in over a week. That's nice.
    yeah I saw that too, made some comments about furry suits(in jest) and a response to some player questions. I'm glad he's back at least on TSW.

I still believe that aoc is fun com's bread and butter game. Its still in p2p mode and that says a lot. If they would just fix the fc store make the game playable through the fc store and not force people to sub (pretty much what FC is saying when getting into just the brc wings one time costs 5 bucks.) then they can really generate some heavy duty revenue.

The fact is there is a whole generation of players who see subbing monthly as completely alien...even ridiculous. FC needs to recognize this and fast!

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    secret world comes first
    This ^

But seriously, I am on the edge whether to resub or not. Waiting for the next update to make my choice but its not coming...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    This ^

But seriously, I am on the edge whether to resub or not. Waiting for the next update to make my choice but its not coming...
    Same here. I wanted to know what the gameplan was with future content, single-server tech and possible server merges.

Very disappointed.

I really miss all the lies from Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaloo View Post
    I really miss all the lies from Craig.
    You miss his lies? Dont you miss the months of ignoring the community too?

Quote Originally Posted by monk4y View Post
    You miss his lies? Dont you miss the months of ignoring the community too?
    It was a joke lol. Atleast Craig was trying to communicate with us. This now is a dead end.

I'm guessing he's waiting a bit until he has something to tell us. He doesn't seem to realize that by letting the end of month pass with complete silence is really disheartening in the meantime. He should pop in and say "Hey, I didn't forget you guys exist, letter will be soon"

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast