Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATAXIA - Wants You!

He can't destroy the guild fully because it is Hamanx. But he isn't online and won't be today probably to be handed it.

But Pay was supposed to just give leadership up and take a break or quit. Instead he has taken everything he can with him it seems.

I fully expect him to hand the city over though

- Mart

Oh dear! Payton you silly sausage! Why such a sauerkraut?

Ataxia is a nice guild good luck fixing that.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post

Ty =) We will do our best to get everything organized again.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post

Thx We are already working on it

Since i'm the creator and original owner of this thread, but it seems to get hijacked by some former guildmates, can a Moderator please take care of the matter and delete this thread?.

And btw. before any false rumors possibly get spread around, Paytonn did not rage quit, nor did he "destroy" the entire guild or anything that has to do with it.

He (and a good bunch of other people) did everything they could to provide Ataxia's Members an active and successful Raiding-Guild, able to clear all kind of Tier's, but what are you supposed to do when some people constantly break the rules and only do whatever the f* they want?

Some people only cared to do Tier 4 and always wanted to grab the loot attached to it, but constantly failed to show up for everything else.

Also several people did never honor the hard work and all the good efforts that the Leader and some Officers put in to keep the show running and at some point you just have enough - and that's why Ataxia is no more, but Paytonn is for sure not the one to be blamed for that!

And as said above, i want a Moderator/FC Staffer to delete this thread please, i would do it myself, but i have no options to do the necessary steps - thank you!
    Do what you LOVE for a Lifetime and you'll never have to work for another day - Miley Ray Cyrus

Well Miley. Good Luck with whatever you do. We shall keep the guild together and not let you 2 burn all the bridges.

Edit: and what do you mean former guildmates? We still are in guild. Paytonn quit. He just decided to leave us with nothing. And all the money Bruce etc put into the site has just been wasted on his raging.

False rumour? what that he deleted raidplanner and forums? O.o anyone can confirm that.
    Last edited by Branthos; 8th August 2013 at 16:33.

But, Miley: Who was the biggest lootwhore in the guild???? Paytonn was!!!!!!!!!
    He said 1 time on ts to me; "You know I'm saving some dkp so I can get MY sword from T4!!" He didn't want any other DT to be able to get it before him.

And, yes, Paytonn destroyd Ataxia. No doubt about it with all the -dkp and shouting and yelling at TS. No wonder why people didn't more online than they did.
    He even made -dkp rules during the raids as he felt like when we might do something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Branthos View Post
    Well Miley. Good Luck with whatever you do. We shall keep the guild together and not let you 2 burn all the bridges.
    I'm not trying to burn anything. If you want to keep the Guild going or entirely rebuild it - ok, i have no problems with that and i wish you all good luck in doing so, but you will have to do it without my recruitment texts here (as i will retire from AoC) or the guild name that belongs to Paytonn, that's for sure, so that's why i called a Moderator to take care of this thread.
    Do what you LOVE for a Lifetime and you'll never have to work for another day - Miley Ray Cyrus

Don't worry we kicked you :P

Ofc we will do new name and recruitment. Unfortunately Pay changed name already so we have to wait on that... Also we need new forums... and a raidplanner...

Because you know... you burned bridges

Wink R.i.p

People break rules and doesnt do anything for guild? lol what do you expect to do from us? ****ing T1 raid? u planned this stealing thief thingy at soon ataxia start paytonn get what he wanted from T4 for pvp and Miley as well and now? they will just dissapear to mitra server.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast