Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ATAXIA - Wants You!

What happened here? Someone want to explain, rationally, what happened to this nice guild? Seemed like it came up to be quite a strong guild, bit of a shock...

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    What happened here? Someone want to explain, rationally, what happened to this nice guild? Seemed like it came up to be quite a strong guild, bit of a shock...
    well, what happened is simple the ex-leader left the guild without saying anything to the members " its his right not to share what in his personal life but we as a guild demand an explaination to ingame matters". So he passed the lead to me cuz im the owner of the guild city, he closed TS and Forums which are his "totally understandable cuz i dont think he want to give us anything after leaving us". We the guild members regrouped and talked and decided that we are staying and we gonna do what we are doing best which is being AWESOME players. The officers and the members didnt want miley to be in the guild so they kicked him from guild. so the guild is still with the same players except two ppl. and after the changes we had our first raid in t4 and we did really great clearing up to memory cloud first try on each boss and gonna close the instance on monday . So the guild is if its not like how it used to be it became STRONGER cuz its living in Democtaric leadership instead of one man show guild where the ex-leader did everything alone. in the end we would like to thank paytonn and miley for being good guild mates and we wish them GL on their future in game in whatever they decided to do.
    Last edited by Hamanx; 9th August 2013 at 19:51.

I think this needs some clarification:

Ataxia was a german guild on a german server. A bunch of us came over and started Ataxia on Crom but most quit the game soon after. Paytonn was given the name from the Original owner, and formed a guild being given a guild city by an other member.

When Paytonn recently started to feel that people were not dedicated and focused anymore, he also felt like people did not appreciate the his efforts anymore he left the guild.
    Now Paytonn is a very dedicated person and no doubt he plays his classes very well and maybe he expected to much thinking everyone would get into it as much as he did.
    Anyways he took with him what was his: Name, TS, Page incl. Raidplaner. You have to understand that the TS server was running on his computer as a server.
    He told Miley to close his guild thread on the forums here since Ataxia was gone and the people should have just started their own thread. They did now after openly burning someone who gave them a plattform and the capability to clear T4.

I think I can see out of this thread what kind of people he had to deal with and trust me he loved this guild and it's members.

And furthermore the Mods should be ashamed for letting this happen.

It's for the best that we just ignore this now. Whats done is done anyway. Can't exactly do anything about that lol.

Edit:

No point adding to this ridiculous thread. It just ends with us giving our views and Pay his. More tension, more drama etc. It's over all done. We are a new guild and we have a thread for that.

So can mods actually just close and possibly delete this now? I ask maybe for deletion because there is really nothing productive here.

Please?
    Last edited by Branthos; 11th August 2013 at 16:19.

I think I can see out of this thread what kind of people he had to deal with and trust me he loved this guild and it's members.
    I have heard a different story, he was treating guildies with disrespect, lots of swearing lots of threatening.

For those of you who have made comments about the lack of moderation on this thread, let me remind you we have tons of posts/threads to go through every day, so it is very likely that we miss one here and there.

If you see a thread/post that is against the Social Guidelines the fastest way we can deal with it is if you report the post/thread and bring it to our direct attention.

I'm locking this one down until I've had time to clean it up, and will reopen it if I feel the thread still deserves discussion.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234