Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATAXIA - Wants You!

I suppose Paytonn did get his last T4 piece finally lolz
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by Branthos View Post
    Don't worry we kicked you :P

Ofc we will do new name and recruitment. Unfortunately Pay changed name already so we have to wait on that... Also we need new forums... and a raidplanner...

Because you know... you burned bridges
    And i sent you 50 GBP to pay for a 6-Months Sub back when you had no Money at all, so you can dust off F2P.
    Once more AoC proofs to be full of "Wannabe-Friends" and lousy Backstabbers, well good riddance then - Farewell!
    Last edited by Rptl1983; 8th August 2013 at 19:25.
    Do what you LOVE for a Lifetime and you'll never have to work for another day - Miley Ray Cyrus

Lmao ..such a nice guild.. well i saw this coming long time ago just by seeing your roster

This got a bit out of hand.
    Anyway,we are still running just fine. Thinking about new name at the moment and we are still running our raids. ^^

Website will be done soon and we are working on a new raidplanner.

Funny how they accuse players of being lootwhores yet they are the biggest themselves.

Miley Cyrus got kicked from CRO because he lied about having no t3 rings (he had one) to get the second ring aka being a giant lootwhore himself and lie to get loot while going on and on about how he doesnt care about loot.

He gets by only because he puts up a I-am-cool-dont-care-about-loot face and lectures everyone about not being a lootwhore. Yea a hypocrite. He is in black list of almost all big guilds.

BTW what will your new guild name be? Dyslexia sounds close enough. Since you like to name your guild after neurological disorder symptoms.
    Last edited by Vahush; 8th August 2013 at 20:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahush View Post
    Funny how they accuse players of being lootwhores yet they are the biggest themselves.

Miley Cyrus got kicked from CRO because he lied about having no t3 rings (he had one) to get the second ring aka being a giant lootwhore himself and lie to get loot while going on and on about how he doesnt care about loot.

He gets by only because he puts up a I-am-cool-dont-care-about-loot face and lectures everyone about not being a lootwhore. Yea a hypocrite. He is in black list of almost all big guilds.

BTW what will your new guild name be? Dyslexia sounds close enough. Since you like to name your guild after neurological disorder symptoms.
    Miley is gone ^^

Anyway,we are giving it a fresh start. Please clean this thread,since it's not needed anymore.
    Last edited by Argadem; 8th August 2013 at 21:49.

wow.. some people seem to be very mean... calm down guys, issue is being solved no reason to talk ****... would ofc be better to do this in the silence but hey...

gl with your new guild, and gl to the people leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Vahush View Post

Comments and stories like this is the exact reason why i decided to call it quits.

That "Ring-incident" was a simple mistake/missunderstanding and i would have petitioned it on demand right away, yet that chance was never given and that you are still not over it after 3 freaking years just shows me what people are the real hypocrites are.

In every Guild i was in i did all the best to help out wherever i could. Be it with Renown, Resources, Gold, my hard earned Money or even just by being an active and helpful guy to have around.
    Yet only a few people managed to see the Human behind the Keyboard and seemed to be thankful for all the support i gave and i say a honest thank you to all those people for that, the rest can go to where the Pepper grows - So long!

PS: That FC even allows these kind of Bashing in the official Forums is such a shame - People can go Bananas on each other with no consequences at all - Gratz, Well done!
    Last edited by Rptl1983; 9th August 2013 at 12:55.
    Do what you LOVE for a Lifetime and you'll never have to work for another day - Miley Ray Cyrus

I must say I`m flabbergasted about the absence of moderators in this thread, I been readin all the posts here and must say, its a game folks. stop behaving like kids even if some may be just that.

I been warned several times on this forum for just asking questions about the game, it seems moderating only happens if you question the game itself or the moderators, everyone else must take all the abuse thats thrown at them. Wake up mods!!

Gl to all involved in this mess ;-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast