Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Game of thrones!

What's the point of living after that episode. Life is not worth living.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    What's the point of living after that episode. Life is not worth living.
    Well, there's a real good chance we might get some episodes focusing on characters who aren't too stupid to live, so there is some small silver lining.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Well, there's a real good chance we might get some episodes focusing on characters who aren't too stupid to live, so there is some small silver lining.
    nope there isnt, its just 1 episode left before another pause until next season comes out
    Last edited by Mantic0r3; 4th June 2013 at 13:55.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/...me-of-thrones/

"Yes, Women Really Do Like Game of Thrones"

Until I read this forum, I thought only women like GoT.

"Meanwhile, only 40 percent of the conversation about Breaking Bad was coming from women’s social media feeds." - BB is a show for Men, guns, drugs, Mexican gangsters ... for Men

What's with all the hate in this thread?

Catelyn Stark is the only POV stark in the book to make dumb decisions (as in out of character). Robb never got a POV chapter so how are you going to judge his intentions or how can a 15 year old even be labeled stupid? Sansa is exactly what she is supposed to be and seems much dumber on the show.

These books are money and would love to hear the people hating on GMartin to say what fantasy/scifi SERIES they enjoy that is better written and not full of what they call 'filler'language. Funny how haters gotta hate on anything that becomes popular.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    What's with all the hate in this thread?

...would love to hear the people hating on GMartin to say what fantasy/scifi SERIES they enjoy that is better written...

I like Game of Thrones, but must say this last season lacks of rhythm.

Not fantasy, but ancient times wars, I like Vikings TV Series and the books of ancient Greece / Rome (Second Punic War, Pelopponesian War, etc). Real historic events are much more amazing than one could ever imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by nikepilas View Post
    I like Game of Thrones, but must say this last season lacks of rhythm.

Not fantasy, but ancient times wars, I like Vikings TV Series and the books of ancient Greece / Rome (Second Punic War, Pelopponesian War, etc). Real historic events are much more amazing than one could ever imagine.

Well the show is different than the books to me. I was mainly responding to people hating on the books. I too think it's tough for a show to properly represent a book containing 100s of characters in 100s of different locations. Some episodes jump around way too quickly because they need to cover too much content. People are really missing out that haven't read the books first.

Vikings was surprisingly good but I hope you don't think that's how things actually happened just because it's on history channel.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Everyone needs to read the books. I was a fan of this series before HBO made their show, in fact these books are in my top 3 of amazing fantasy series ever written.

My issue with Robb is that he is as dumb as his father. Both country bumpkins with aspirations of honorable behavior that precluded forward thinking.

But I do agree there is way too much hate on Sansa. She's as much a victim of her upbringing as she the Lannisters and court life.
    I don't make points I make dents.

I think Sunday was shocking for many because we somehow think the Starks are the good guys, and Eddard really was the ONLY good guy on the show (although dumb for tiping Cersei)...are Robb and Catelyn likeable? Yeah, but they're both selfish and well...human.

They ****ed up many many times just like we do and paid for it. But most good guys are good because they're not like us humans (like Ned was). They acted on emotions and had very...flexible morals, just like most of us humans. They're not necessarily the good guys, nobody on that show is.

Still, was a shock. Can't wait to read it in the books. Someone said it is much more violent and tragic.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast