Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of thrones!

I have to say i was dissappointed with the season opener. I hope it gets better as it progresses.

Same here, they really took heavy shortcuts here, dropping and spoiling what would have been some twists for later.

Plus, they went through too many characters in that one episode, so it just felt empty.

They are just setting the stage. It was very much a short recap in many ways. I am hopeful.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    I have to say i was dissappointed with the season opener. I hope it gets better as it progresses.
    truth is spoken

I find GoT incredibly tedius.

Everyone is raving about it and every time I end up watching an episode (while having dinner, I don't make time for this) .. I end up swapping to BBC News.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    I find GoT incredibly tedius.

Everyone is raving about it and every time I end up watching an episode (while having dinner, I don't make time for this) .. I end up swapping to BBC News.
    For me GoT was the same like Rome - had to endure the first 3-4 episodes to start enjoying this (and watching the rest in one sitting ). There's a ton of characters, so it's hard to get focused in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Same here, they really took heavy shortcuts here, dropping and spoiling what would have been some twists for later.

Plus, they went through too many characters in that one episode, so it just felt empty.
    Yes my thoughts exactly. They could have made the season opener a 2 hr episode and spent more time on things.

I was sold when the giants entered the scene, i want more of those giants!

I also think as many others here they were settings things up for later episodes With this first one, sort of "what is new this season"
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    too bad it doesnt follow the books... anything for ratings
    Well it does actually. There are some differences and sometimes some plots are shortend but overall the plot is quite similar to the books.

And yes, read the books! The story is written very detailed. A tv series can never be as detailed.

Ya, the season opener kinda just stayed with the current information and didn't progress a whole lot.

The blond got her little army "maybe" along with a ship.

The midget is still hated by all his family.

The young king is a supreme douche.

And everyone is still at war.

Only kinda cool thing I found was the huge ass giant that was walking around north of the wall. That guy is kick ass!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast