Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of thrones!

Default Game of thrones!

All I have to say, holy crap I can't wait!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Hahaha neither can I!!!!!
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I can recommend playing the Game of Thrones RPG while waiting for new episodes.

It got a lot of flak in the press (because of technical issues), but the story and characters are simply awesome. It's a great experience if you can stomach crappy graphics and not-so-exciting combat.

PS "Beyond the Wall" DLC is a great addition to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    I can recommend playing the Game of Thrones RPG while waiting for new episodes.

It got a lot of flak in the press (because of technical issues), but the story and characters are simply awesome. It's a great experience if you can stomach crappy graphics and not-so-exciting combat.

PS "Beyond the Wall" DLC is a great addition to the story.
    Did the GoT MMO get scrapped btw? I heard a lot about it last year. But its been silent for a while now
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Game of Thrones is the type of quality series we need for CONAN adventures series with a mix of spartacus

too bad it doesnt follow the books... anything for ratings

Hint: Dragon lady and the Jon snow gets married and live happily ever after in their newly remade kingdom of westeros.

We need the new AOC gear to be a little more Game of thrones

So, I haven't read the books yet. But I am about to!

With that said, should I wait and read them after the tv series? That way I don't ruin it for myself.

And on a side note, the little midget guy isn't going to be in the serires 2014. Sucks!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    So, I haven't read the books yet. But I am about to!

With that said, should I wait and read them after the tv series? That way I don't ruin it for myself.

And on a side note, the little midget guy isn't going to be in the serires 2014. Sucks!
    Definitely read the books.

With as slow as Martin writes (last 2 books took 11 years), I wouldn't be surprised if the TV series catches up to the books.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast