Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Game of thrones!

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Still nothing happening, BORING! I hope something happens soon!
    I gave up trying to see something interesting in it a long time ago.

Now I just download episodes for my 60 year old mum and transfer via Dropbox to another country ... at least she likes it

I still love the series, but I think HBO is milking it for all it's worth. Nothing of any magnatude has happened this season, it's all just a slow build up for a epic battle in the end.

Kind of like the Hobbit.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I still love the series, but I think HBO is milking it for all it's worth. Nothing of any magnatude has happened this season, it's all just a slow build up for a epic battle in the end.

Kind of like the Hobbit.
    Well, they are going to have to drag it out a bit since Martin is such a slow writer and they will probably end up catching up to him.

Kind of like the Hobbit.
    ppl dont like epic stories anymore. there need to be action anywhere, ppl dying every minutes, fast cuts, storyholes and stuff the please the audience.

Kind of like the Hobbit.
    Read the books before you complain about slow build up.

AFJ still owner of Caelnach
    Jimmies status:
    [ ]Not Rustled
    [x]Rustled

Kind of like the Hobbit.
    Nothing wrong with that. Without intrigue and political posturing that escalate by episode this show wouldn't be good at all. It'd just be like crappy medical battle shows that's been around with better production values.

The series follows the books quite closely. There is a lot of story to cover still. But as someone posted before, unless the characters and their stories aren't dramatic enough, maybe another series would be a better call.

This one will have dialogue.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Don't get me wrong, I love it and I'm still intrigued. It's just I haven't read the books yet, and compared to last season, it's very slow.

But I'm still a HUGE fan. I have the books, I just can't find the time to read them. If I read, I feel like I should be studying. Gaming doesn't have that affect on me though. lol
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

The only good bit was the Wall, and only in the first season. Apart from that it is a rehash of British history with lots of tits and beheadings.

2 out 10

Pure Mental Bubble Gum ie tastes allright but no nourishment there

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast