Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open world PVP on Tyranny again!

Thumbs up Open world PVP on Tyranny again!

Nearly a full 3+ hours of pure open world PVP yesterday in CE. Awesome showing by everyone who came, battle was between Red Nails Vs. Falcorr's assorted group of randoms (Sents, Exo,Etc.)Fight was from literally every corner of CE start to finish. Lots of newer players were there too so hats off to them as well. Anyways GF Red Nails, I racked up nearly 200+ kills during that battle just next time hopefully we can all keep the numbers near even(Red Nails cough* cough*)

I can say with confidence now that while the population is still scarce this is a good step in the right direction.

P.S if mods can move this to Tyranny forums that would be nice.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Moved as requested.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

WHAT!? People on Tyranny stopped doing lame T1 raids for THAT long?!?!? I don't believe it

Next we'll be hearing claims of people signing up for minigames....

That's great. Well I did a player search on tyranny the other day. I had all Khitai zones and mini games checked off, also the 3 hubs, not ce though. There was 1 player. That must have been when the CE battle was happening.

Dont you have guards on your server? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zinclair View Post
    Dont you have guards on your server? lol
    Not on white sands

That was some good fun. Here Dova took some fraps of it. We need more of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dl2zhzE4x98

downloading the game now, havent played it in about 4 years. really excited to see how its changed.

Game is mainly dead tbh weekends don't seem bad though.

- Binderato
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast