Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Well every mele benefits from jumping like pokemons not just barbs

And if you say that rest of classes you handle easier with barb, well maybe if they are newbs. Good dt, bs, pom, guard, demo and tos are pretty damn hard to take down.
    i said:
    - they are not annoying
    - they give challenge
    - they are fun to fight against

did not said:
    - they are easy handled with barb or other classes

and, yes all classes benefit from pokemon tactic but barb on zerker with arcane marauder active are the most annoying

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    i said:
    - they are not annoying
    - they give challenge
    - they are fun to fight against

did not said:
    - they are easy handled with barb or other classes

and, yes all classes benefit from pokemon tactic but barb on zerker with arcane marauder active are the most annoying
    Sorry i misunderstood you, now i get what you mean.

1. Necros - Dots, pets, bombs, and a killstealer. Overall the dumbest class in the game and needs a serious overhaul.
    2. Conq - Charge KB, BoA, and that they are practically unkillable. Hilariously OP class.
    3. Sin - 10K burst damage with an immunity bubble. Any noob can kill casters on a sin.
    4. Ranger - Pew, pew, pew. Even a clicker/keyboard turner can get kills on a ranger.

1) Ranger - stealth attack kb shot tts dead without using any spell because out of range was more interesting before revamp

2) Sin - LO should not work for ccs a good sin will **** mages without any chance

3) Demo - WoF and Kb too strong for me as a necro annoying because you can't use main ccs the others are melee range means you get kbed before

4) Conq - Kb OlP wich hitted me sometimes for over 5k no joke too strong atm

Quote Originally Posted by smacpro View Post
    1) Ranger - stealth attack kb shot tts dead without using any spell because out of range was more interesting before revamp

2) Sin - LO should not work for ccs a good sin will **** mages without any chance

3) Demo - WoF and Kb too strong for me as a necro annoying because you can't use main ccs the others are melee range means you get kbed before

4) Conq - Kb OlP wich hitted me sometimes for over 5k no joke too strong atm
    The first person to mention demo's on page 3...where are the detonate haters in this thread?
    Doomsayer 2008

Class Hate is based on perspective of play. I play a HoX, so from my perspective here are the classes I hate.

1: Sin ~ They can burn you down to quickly to be fair. Sin's burst damage is so high that you really can't do much against a solid Sin that knows his class. Crap Sins are easy to kill though.

2: Necros ~ A Necro's DoT's in T4 gear is so strong, that I find myself running away from battle the instant they DoT me up, since if I try and fight with them on, I'm a dead man for sure. Plus even if you kill a Necro, they rez up and start Spellweaving on the pad to take you down with them.

3: PoM ~ Could they possibly bubble more? lol

Classes I hate;

Ranger, just stupid class atm.
    Demo, too many insta spells/cc
    Necro, too long and spreadable dot/bombs.

Classes I hate cos they are OP atm;

Brute conq, It's OP! at least carnage conq is not invincible.
    PoM, they have too many bubbles, too many CCs and great damage. WTF.

Minigames I hate xD;

Jhebbal Sag, cos of *water* and semi-reachable top of rocks and ****. Ranged heaven.
    Dont like Blood Ravine much either.

1) Necro - if you do not have healer in group and oposite team has well equipped and played necro you can simply give up the game. And often you can do nothing with that despite you try hard...

2) Ranger - I often hear "they got two rangers let give it up"

3) Conq - too high survival combined with too high dmg simply too OP

PoM is also OP but who would hate healers?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

haha , u cant imagine the number of hate.insult /wisp i get as a dt.

i thk dt are really hated too

Quote Originally Posted by Krakren View Post
    haha , u cant imagine the number of hate.insult /wisp i get as a dt.

i thk dt are really hated too
    yes, but replaced by the conqs

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast