Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

1. Ranger- Totally noob wuzzy class. One hit wonder
    2. Necro- DoT that last minutes even the caster dies. Kill stealer
    3. Sin- Catch me if you can..no thank you.
    4. Conq- Bubbleboy... like hitting your head to wall
    5. PoM- Bubbleboy no.2 .. just run or die

Well people have some valid points about each of those classes, I would have to say that it is rangers. Not because they are noob friendly and easy to play or because they do great dmg, but as soon as i attack one ranger (even if i have only 50% health) they turn around and sprint away. Not to fight back from distance or something, but they just run away.
    I know not all rangers are like this, but there are so many it is stupid.
    And Js map is also bad cause it encourage behaviour like this. There i also see soldiers (uber popular conq mostly) that fight couple of opponents, run into water than come back and so on...

Edited by Arishanya to remove impolite language
    Last edited by Arishanya; 29th March 2013 at 19:15.

If i have to choose one, it's the sin, cause it's my anticlass.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

All of them classes ! I hate you all !
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Ranger, Necro and Sin.

Ranger: shot missiles from distance (T4 ranger nearly 2 shot my demo), got less focused than demo (for example) by melees because of medium armor; and finally trap CC system is very easy-mode and annoying.

Necros: Funcom gave to this class all the mecanics with higher rage generation: dots, bombs, pets. Not much more to say.

Sin: only because I mostly play demo now, and it's my anticlass. It's annoying that I can't do any damage to them in the same time that they can kill me thrice .

As a barbarian, here is my list:

1- Ranger - most stupid class around for too many reasons that I'm too tired to point out, just read previous posts and possibly future ones
    2- Sins - charge root->bomb->whirlwind, death in 2seconds (annoying and too easy/noobish style)
    3- Necro - idiotic dots, annoying bombs
    4- HoX - just hate the dam fire breath interrupting my combos
    5- Barb - just hate when they jump like pokemons with the speed buff active to evade attacks and at the same time hit me, best tactic ever in close combat (unless funcom listen to my idea of jumping while in combat gives miss chance or consumes energy, then barbs leave the hate list)
    6- Conq - currently hateful because they are unkilable, when that is fix I wont hate it anymore

Rest of classes are "balanced" imo

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    As a barbarian, here is my list:

1- Ranger - most stupid class around for too many reasons that I'm too tired to point out, just read previous posts and possibly future ones
    2- Sins - charge root->bomb->whirlwind, death in 2seconds (annoying and too easy/noobish style)
    3- Necro - idiotic dots, annoying bombs
    4- HoX - just hate the dam fire breath interrupting my combos
    5- Barb - just hate when they jump like pokemons with the speed buff active to evade attacks and at the same time hit me, best tactic ever in close combat (unless funcom listen to my idea of jumping while in combat gives miss chance or consumes energy, then barbs leave the hate list)
    6- Conq - currently hateful because they are unkilable, when that is fix I wont hate it anymore

Rest of classes are "balanced" imo
    I also play barb and i love the class:
    1 - rangers: have to agree with you, but if i focus them they go down or run across the map
    2 - sins - charge root, i break root stun them and kill them. Issue with sin is if they stealth attack you for uber high dmg, and than land sds face stab and dww. But most sins goes down
    3 - necro - well silly class but just as rangers if you focus them they go down. And than kill you from rezz pad about bombs i must say that i dont see them often
    4 - hox - if he dont have PC on he goes down after knock
    5 - kinda silly to whine about your class
    6 - conqs - well good ones are demigods, average or bad ones are also pain in the behind

About rest of class being ballanced, you did forgot dt's, guards, demos with instant cast...

Edited by Arishanya to remove impolite language
    Last edited by Arishanya; 29th March 2013 at 19:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    I also play barb and i love the class:
    1 - rangers: have to agree with you, but if i focus them they go down or run across the map
    2 - sins - charge root, i break root stun them and kill them. Issue with sin is if they stealth attack you for uber high dmg, and than land sds face stab and dww. But most sins goes down
    3 - necro - well silly class but just as rangers if you focus them they go down. And than kill you from rezz pad about bombs i must say that i dont see them often
    4 - hox - if he dont have PC on he goes down after knock
    5 - kinda silly to whine about your class
    6 - conqs - well good ones are demigods, average or bad ones are also pain in the behind

About rest of class being ballanced, you did forgot dt's, guards, demos with instant cast...
    - rangers, necros go down easy when we get close, true, sins are a bit different cause they have good survival tools, an hox depends on the player (i never attack a good one with antiFear tools on CD, cause they tend to use morphs to CC)
    - barb, its just annoying some of them jumping like pokemons, i dont do it, its imo a kind of unbalance to any class (but barbs use a lot of it, noobish IMO)...i whine on my on class cause i want everyone to like their classes and the game to be balanced for some more skill, im not selfish
    - and by saying "balanced" for other classes, doesnt mean their are really balanced, means they are not annoying and give me some good, decent and fun fights when 1vs1 at least (in average)
    Last edited by Arishanya; 29th March 2013 at 19:17.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    - rangers, necros go down easy when we get close, true, sins are a bit different cause they have good survival tools, an hox depends on the player (i never attack a good one with antiFear tools on CD, cause they tend to use morphs to CC)
    - barb, its just annoying some of them jumping like pokemons, i dont do it, its imo a kind of unbalance to any class (but barbs use a lot of it, noobish IMO)...i whine on my on class cause i want everyone to like their classes and the game to be balanced for some more skill, im not selfish
    - and by saying "balanced" for other classes, doesnt mean their are really balanced, means they are not annoying and give me some good, decent and fun fights when 1vs1 at least (in average)
    Well every mele benefits from jumping like pokemons not just barbs

And if you say that rest of classes you handle easier with barb, well maybe if they are newbs. Good dt, bs, pom, guard, demo and tos are pretty damn hard to take down.

All classes that use easymode TAB target- so all Harry potters and ranger

I dont care about soliders or even sin at least they have to move there character to land combos (even though some are AOE and long reach polearm) they still have to control character and press other keys!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast