Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

you still pushing to try and claim lo is fair wich it isnt given light of abundant other feats/abilities sins have available, it grants them ability to basicaly dodge need of pvp gear for protection and general tree for anti cc's and gives highly unjust full immunity no skill proc with blatantly is always ocurring since everyones gear/a's/pots give all heals dots dealing crits so its always up.

just admit it lo makes sins with t4 gear run around immortal to casters.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    i realy am surprised you think necros fear is good when its so easily avoidable for someone paying attention
    These type of comments always confused me. I know I am bad, but in open world and minis, on an AOE toon like the tos, I have no IDEA wtf most are doing. I mean in reality, I can only target one class and what that person is doing. You must be uber to know what all players are doing all the time and avoid everything. Hell, how do you find time to dps or heal if all you are doing is avoiding ccs?

Ok, perhaps you were talking about duels since that seems to be some of the posts so far, but how often does that happen? And honestly, for duels, all you have to do is learn the persons rotations. You don't even need to watch the cast bar.

I think the necro fear is decent as well.

no it doesnt. ice strike with perk crits sins in t4 with over 3k. chill with 2,5-2,7. thats nearly 6k damage burst, no dots counted in. if timed its even instant. t4 sins got around 10k life. half of sins life gone within seconds. on range. lo unfair? especially when only prot and no immunity (my suggested change)?

did you ever watched a t4 soldier or ranger advancing a sin? i guess not. then even in t4 sins die as fast as they kill you. thats called balance in a group pvp environment.

@abbalinos if you really think that, you clearly have issues ingame. Hell, i like to chase sins with my ranger or barb in t3 gear.

@noite do you use all the leech abilities a necro has? spamming MotD, using life strike, leech gear and master of the dead? and plz remember i am talking about minigames and bks, no single word about 1vs1 situations. in 1vs1 sins are are op aginst necro. but as i said, situation completely changes in group pvp. necro can leech much more life in group pvp then in 1vs1 for example. thats why it makes so less sense to talk about 1vs1 in this game.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 16th April 2013 at 11:40.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    These type of comments always confused me. I know I am bad, but in open world and minis, on an AOE toon like the tos, I have no IDEA wtf most are doing. I mean in reality, I can only target one class and what that person is doing. You must be uber to know what all players are doing all the time and avoid everything. Hell, how do you find time to dps or heal if all you are doing is avoiding ccs?

Ok, perhaps you were talking about duels since that seems to be some of the posts so far, but how often does that happen? And honestly, for duels, all you have to do is learn the persons rotations. You don't even need to watch the cast bar.

I think the necro fear is decent as well.
    yes indeed i ment it on a 1vs1 point of view its works nicely in clusters of players you go in fear'em all and they dont see it coming, problem is depends on cluster of players doing such a thing as necro will most likely be suicide given going in on a cluster mean you will get splash from demos7necros and tos/pom wich could kill you.

now for player atacking necro directly fear is pretty predictable and easy to avoid
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

yes indeed i ment it on a 1vs1 point of view its works nicely in clusters of players you go in fear'em all and they dont see it coming, problem is depends on cluster of players doing such a thing as necro will most likely be suicide given going in on a cluster mean you will get splash from demos7necros and tos/pom wich could kill you.

now for player atacking necro directly fear is pretty predictable and easy to avoid
    That makes more sense. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    no it doesnt. ice strike with perk crits sins in t4 with over 3k. chill with 2,5-2,7. thats nearly 6k damage burst, no dots counted in. if timed its even instant. t4 sins got around 10k life. half of sins life gone within seconds. on range. lo unfair? especially when only prot and no immunity (my suggested change)?

did you ever watched a t4 soldier or ranger advancing a sin? i guess not. then even in t4 sins die as fast as they kill you. thats called balance in a group pvp environment.

@abbalinos if you really think that, you clearly have issues ingame. Hell, i like to chase sins with my ranger or barb in t3 gear.
    i like your sugested change sounds totaly fair to me.
    i think i exposed why i think lo is unfair and realy cant explain any better, if you disagree then you disagree nothing i can do about it after doing my best to explain in a logic way why i think what i think.
    i also agree sins need a bit more tools to handle melees so i dont get why you guys dont ask for some passive armor proc or armor proc on using miasma.
    and like all rogues i think a revamp is long overdue as is case with mages!
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

thats a point i totally agree with. but i dont see it coming this year...

i like your sugested change sounds totaly fair to me.
    i think i exposed why i think lo is unfair and realy cant explain any better, if you disagree then you disagree nothing i can do about it after doing my best to explain in a logic way why i think what i think.
    i also agree sins need a bit more tools to handle melees so i dont get why you guys dont ask for some passive armor proc or armor proc on using miasma.
    so rogues should have no weakness when in fact they are the very rock that crushes the caster classes and they have no way to "handle" rogues? Hell, they even took away the only spell that actually worked against sins for priests, that pom anti poison that turned it to healing spell. Why did they change that? Group buff for the love of god, should not be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    so rogues should have no weakness when in fact they are the very rock that crushes the caster classes and they have no way to "handle" rogues? Hell, they even took away the only spell that actually worked against sins for priests, that pom anti poison that turned it to healing spell. Why did they change that? Group buff for the love of god, should not be removed.
    well magic damage cant be mitigated same way as physical damage so magic dealers have an advantage with that and i think its high eneough for all magic damage classes especialy dt's^^.

i think tos revamp was weak and i realy dont get why they didnt make serpent transmutation inate wich would be turning key factor to making all other end feats better for pvp especialy revamped new ones, but i see a few tos players doing good already after revamp so despite not so great revamp they are still a menace.

poms got a perfect revamp they are now beyond doubt the most eficient caster.

overall casters are easier to play then melees and the dodge/immunity factor is less important to casters compared to actualy landing the combo wich is way harder then hiting a spell button or even clicking the spell button.
    i realize you only play tos but melees do require a lot more survivability skills then any caster class.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post

Jump to Crom and come see what Zarini and Zakila can do on their sins... I think you have not seen the full power of a skilled T4 sin unleashed.

Aktai, if some remember him, used to do even better with lesser gear.