Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

Lets see this is from sins point of view now and i can say im prety leet sin in eu :P

Guard: with pvp gear is almost as hard to kill as conq only way to win guard is to have t4 gear so.. do the math.

Conq: brute conqs are.. well Hard but doable. carnages are just walk in the park style.

DT: same like guard.. without t4 gear its super hard to kill dt.. tho easiest class vs sin from tanks

Demo: walk in a park.
    Necro: walk in a park.
    hox: only thing that makes hox hard is HFB interrupt but is the hardest class for sin believe or not

ranger: who starts wins.. nuf said
    barb: berz barbs stand more chance vs sin cose of antiCCs and survivability
    sin: luck based cant really compare sins

tos: tos is just.. walk in a park.
    pom: semi hard cose no dullpain vs pom and mass bubbles with kiting can be killed super easy.
    BS: prety much like walk in a park.

conclusion: most annoying class is guard-conq-ranger-DT

PS: dunno why ppl hate sins so much since its the easiest class to kite/avoid combos.. burst is sick but easy to kite even for dumb'ish players
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    I would hope that a T4 demo could do a lot of damage and had a bit more durability and the fact that a demo has ccs and a speed buff doesn't negate that the class is a glass cannon it just means it has tools to live longer with rather than brute force mitigation like a soldier does. Have 3 of any class focus a demo then those 3 focus a soldier with the same gear standard ie PvP7 or T4 etc and see who lives longer, even just 2 melee on a demo is enough to have them dead unless they get lucky from a knock back but a soldier can live through that.
    That's what makes him a Soldier/Tank :P

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    @Noite80: When we did that test on your DT you were using Black Dragon armor, which has a lot less Protection than PvP gear.
    You were also using CoA instead of CoI if I remember correctly, and you asked me to full debuff you before using WoF, in a way that I never do in minis (I never apply Chaotic Blast wrack for example, and hardly I can apply 5 torment stacks).
    was using coi and hex marked
    and you should be happy i showed how to debuff :> and its power.
    yeah on full pvp set soldier fully debuffed wof does 40-50%health, on me if you remember went bellow half health
    waves of flame is absurdly high hitting 1 cast deals lots of hits each one able to crit very high especialy when demo debuffs wich takes seconds with the instant cast debuffing torment + wrack

@abbalinos i was in that minigame with you man, the other necros in oposite team got rez farmed didnt even know how infestation worked and as they rage left mini got replaced by more necros who suffered same fate :>
    like i posted many times necro dots should be halved my ftw lasts 40 secs should be lasting 20 secs max.
    and seriously your maybe the best conq on the server you can pretty much solo everyone on server if you have healer in team you run around immortal farming kills, sorry man the soldiers main pvp parts need to be toned down in protection and overall all pvp gear should have way more dps then now and a lot more tenacity given t4 has way more critigation then pvp gear.

sins have op upperhand against all magic dealers due to lo as many sugested this would be more fair if it gave a high % of protection and didnt give immunity to cc's because that is the major issue, i dont get why main assassins dont ask for some passive armor buff like bs's scarred hide or even an armor buff by consuming with a miasma.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

cause this would require a revamp. This wont happen this year. But with just nerfing lo and some other thinks some guys asking for sin will be gimped.

Ppl doesnt ask for a fair change in sins abilities when they ask for lo nerf, they just want to see lo nerfed, burst nerfed and root charge nerfed. And we all know how Funcom will react to things like this.

the only fair way to deal with lo without an revamp is to change it to 90-100% protection instead of immunity but then it needs to last way longer. otherwise its useless, cause you will get cc and after cc is gone, lo is gone. a survibility tool which you can always counter due to is low lasting time can be removed. it doesnt have any effect ingame.

@noite a passive armor skill is no fair tradein for removing lo. against melees we have evade, not armor. even with a huge huge armor buff you wont notice much. even in t4 sins have way under 20% armor mitigation. and a evade buff we already got, no need for another one. this would lead to an unfair advantage for sins vs melees.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 16th April 2013 at 10:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    cause this would require a revamp. This wont happen this year. But with just nerfing lo and some other thinks some guys asking for sin will be gimped.

Ppl doesnt ask for a fair change in sins abilities when they ask for lo nerf, they just want to see lo nerfed, burst nerfed and root charge nerfed. And we all know how Funcom will react to things like this.

the only fair way to deal with lo without an revamp is to change it to 90-100% protection instead of immunity but then it needs to last way longer. otherwise its useless, cause you will get cc and after cc is gone, lo is gone. a survibility tool which you can always counter due to is low lasting time can be removed. it doesnt have any effect ingame.

@noite a passive armor skill is no fair tradein for removing lo. against melees we have evade, not armor. even with a huge huge armor buff you wont notice much. even in t4 sins have way under 20% armor mitigation. and a evade buff we already got, no need for another one. this would lead to an unfair advantage for sins vs melees.
    there are already feats that grant you high survivability without lo proc to sins, you keep insisting that sins without permanent bubble are dead against casters???
    how when all it takes is 2 combos + unbuffed dart to kill me using mix t4+pvp gear
    http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/4915/statsff.jpg
    numbers from a full t4 sin:
    Code:
    You absorbed 105 points of damage from Sinqq attack
    You mitigated 105 points of damage from Sinqq attack.
    Sinqq's Grim Corruption IV hit you for 175 piercing damage.
    You absorbed 51 points of damage from Sinqq attack
    Sinqq's Miasma: Soul Strike hits you for 202 unholy damage.
    Sinqq afflicts you with Soul Toxin: Essence Detonation
    You absorbed 2 points of damage from Sinqq attack
    Sinqq's Flesh Rot hits you for 6 poison damage.
    Effect Grim Weakness terminated.
    Sinqq afflicts you with Spiritual Torment
    You mitigated 1182 points of damage from Sinqq attack.
    Sinqq's Soul Toxin: Essence Detonation crits you for 3380 unholy damage

Sinqq's Slow Death Strike V hit you for 462 piercing damage.
    Sinqq's Slow Death Strike V hit you for 122 piercing damage.
    Sinqq afflicts you with Flesh Rot
    Sinqq's Slow Death Strike V hit you for 269 piercing damage.
    Sinqq afflicts you with Dread Venom
    Your shield hit Sinqq for 10.
    Sinqq's Slow Death Strike V hit you for 480 piercing damage.
    Sinqq's Miasma: Face Stab hits you for 658 piercing damage.
    You mitigated 437 points of damage from Sinqq attack.
    Sinqq's Miasma: Face Stab crits you for 1355 piercing damage.
    Sinqq's Vile Corruption hits you for 577 unholy damage.
    assassins already have absulute possibility to kill casters why you keep wanting to have impunity with lo ?
    decent sin will win caster always especialy given in minigames when sin atacks from hide caster most likely will have cc's on cooldown.

its bad enough with soldiers running around immortal why you need to have perma immortality against casters? if it was high enough passive protection it would be ok but like its working now its just sick.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

As i said, i dont even have problems now to kite sins until lo is gone and then cc and burst. with immunity gone and just protection, its always possible to cc. As you said before, most sins on your server play hybrid and have just one anti-CC (avatar isnt counted here, because using it for breaking cc is just stupid), so you always will have a cc to get them. you say you have just one decent cc on your necro? then you definitly have a l2p issue. i catch the sin on our server with specced root, snare and fear when stun is gone. Necro cc are faster then most sin cc, except kick. instant chill and instant ice can do the same burst a sin can do to you as necro as you can do to sin. but sins needs to catch you first, you dont. so yeah, with lo being just protection, the fight is even, because lo just counters your advantages in range for a short time.
    Your numbers above my post are really great, but where is your point? yo can crit a sin with the same numbers. maybe you should rethink the usage of your aa perks.

I play both, sin and necro in PvP. so i know both sides. and i am not talking about 1vs1 situations. i talk about minigame and BK. i dont care about 1vs1, this game was never balanced for that and never will be. most classes change a lot in 1vs1.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 16th April 2013 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    there are already feats that grant you high survivability without lo proc to sins, you keep insisting that sins without permanent bubble are dead against casters???
    how when all it takes is 2 combos + unbuffed dart to kill me using mix t4+pvp gear
    http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/4915/statsff.jpg
    numbers from a full t4 sin:
    Code:
    Sinqq's Grim Corruption IV hit you for 175 piercing damage.
    You absorbed 51 points of damage from Sinqq attack
    Sinqq's Miasma: Soul Strike hits you for 202 unholy damage.
    Sinqq afflicts you with Soul Toxin: Essence Detonation
    Effect Grim Weakness terminated.
    Sinqq afflicts you with Spiritual Torment
    You mitigated 1182 points of damage from Sinqq attack.
    Sinqq's Soul Toxin: Essence Detonation crits you for 3380 unholy damage

Sinqq's Slow Death Strike V hit you for 462 piercing damage.
    Sinqq's Slow Death Strike V hit you for 122 piercing damage.
    Sinqq afflicts you with Flesh Rot
    Sinqq's Slow Death Strike V hit you for 269 piercing damage.
    Sinqq afflicts you with Dread Venom
    Your shield hit Sinqq for 10.
    Sinqq's Slow Death Strike V hit you for 480 piercing damage.
    Sinqq's Miasma: Face Stab hits you for 658 piercing damage.
    You mitigated 437 points of damage from Sinqq attack.
    Sinqq's Miasma: Face Stab crits you for 1355 piercing damage.
    Sinqq's Vile Corruption hits you for 577 unholy damage.
    assassins already have absulute possibility to kill casters why you keep wanting to have impunity with lo ?
    decent sin will win caster always especialy given in minigames when sin atacks from hide caster most likely will have cc's on cooldown.

its bad enough with soldiers running around immortal why you need to have perma immortality against casters? if it was high enough passive protection it would be ok but like its working now its just sick.
    those numbers arent from t4 sin :P my sin with full t4 (not even using rings) i do 2k'ish facestabs on bori gear sins or the guy is using some t1 daggers?
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

As i said, i dont even have problems now to kite sins until lo is gone and then cc and burst. with immunity gone and just protection, its always possible to cc. As you said before, most sins on your server play hybrid and have just one anti-CC (avatar isnt counted here, because using it for breaking cc is just stupid), so you always will have a cc to get them. you say you have just one decent cc on your necro? then you definitly have a l2p issue. i catch the sin on our server with specced root, snare and fear when stun is gone. Necro cc are faster then most sin cc, except kick. instant chill and instant ice can do the same burst a sin can do to you as necro as you can do to sin. but sins needs to catch you first, you dont. so yeah, with lo being just protection, the fight is even, because lo just counters your advantages in range for a short time.
    Your numbers above my post are really great, but where is your point? yo can crit a sin with the same numbers. maybe you should rethink the usage of your aa perks.

I play both, sin and necro in PvP. so i know both sides.
    well here they always atack either hide gc+soulstrike so double snare with stagger+gc snare , so you either use fear wich a decent sin pops anti cc or quickly gets out of reach and runs back or you use purge and run like hell, wich sin charge root you snap kick sds+facestab your dead or you turn around while hes already starting sds stun him use purge to remove gc snare sin uses anti cc while you casted freeze finishes his sds does face dww bum dead.
    so its like i said decent sin wins bad sin yeah will be cc'd and kited and burst killed in the few secs lo is off.

i realy am surprised you think necros fear is good when its so easily avoidable for someone paying attention snare is only usable before you stun runs out or from range already close quarters its unusable, same with root close quarters any melee strafing will dodge it easy its only usable if your target is coming in to charge you.

if oposite team has a pom dt hox i prefer lich so i can dodge fear, chilling breath is way better for dealing with melees true but somehow poms seems omnipresent
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

if a sin can use gc or kick at you after stealth attack, the bad guy here is you. move your ass goddamit. if sin is right at you and you start casting fear, it cant get away, range to high. this just works when you are using it while sin is still approaching you.

the only thing i didnt found a solution to is the kick. if i get kicked and no one cc sins, i am dead meat. but thats the only situation i encounter where i dont found a way to deal with. and the good thing about that is, the sins needs to place that kick first...

and yeah well, if you using lich thats okay. then you have a disadvantage against melee. but you can use it and then say, sin needs a nerf. thats your decision to be weaker against sins.

if a sin can use gc or kick at you after stealth attack, the bad guy here is you. move your ass goddamit. if sin is right at you and you start casting fear, it cant get away, range to high. this just works when you are using it while sin is still approaching you.

the only thing i didnt found a solution to is the kick. if i get kicked and no one cc sins, i am dead meat. but thats the only situation i encounter where i dont found a way to deal with. and the good thing about that is, the sins needs to place that kick first...
    i manage only to pull off fear if sin has anti cc on cooldown or hes a pure breed clicker using anti cc after hes been cc'd, of course if sin isnt coming from hide and i spot him i can preemptive cast fear while hecharges me use purge and start kiting

i run lich most of time because of oposite team setups mainly, but i also like my icestrike fast
    FORUM PVP LVL 10