Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

Hardly anyone accuses a HoX of being OP lol

Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.necromaser waymore op to play Ddotdotdotd dot forever this is why neco need change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Hardly anyone accuses a HoX of being OP lol
    That is because bro all hox in game are badd.watch if bring back hox from 1.4 impairer,arims,tood, and so so put t4gear for them,watch QQ everywhere.

Depends on what standpoint you look at with this game. For me as demo(80) sin is my counter class but i accept that but as for most annoying playing on my other characters as well has to be ranger. Buts thats only because they can track you across the whole map and choose when they fancy a free kill. Too much ranger butthurt, Most noob class ingame.

But having said that, i have played many mmos including GW, GW2, WOW, DOAC, SWTOR and many other f2p mmos aswell, including currently playing TSW and by far AOC is the most unbalanced pvp mmo ive ever played. If any of you ever played WOW and remember the lower lvl 19 Battleground brackets where hunters and rogues can 1 shot everything. This is a good example of what lvl 80 pvp is like in AOC.

I found this game more balanced, more fun and skill based at the 39 and 59 brackets. Hence why i have 3 39 and 1 59 character. So at this lvl all the classes are very fun and some amazing 1v1 deuls. at 80 i think a different story.
    Last edited by Hollastar; 31st March 2013 at 11:14.

I found this game more balanced, more fun and skill based at the 39 and 59 brackets. Hence why i have 3 39 and 1 59 character. So at this lvl all the classes are very fun and some amazing 1v1 deuls. at 80 i think a different story.[/QUOTE]

levl 39 and 59 are balanced ? more skill based ?

Are you doin' a fkg bad sarcastable joke ?

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneral View Post
    That is because bro all hox in game are badd.watch if bring back hox from 1.4 impairer,arims,tood, and so so put t4gear for them,watch QQ everywhere.
    I hate this argument, considering the fact that you classify players who were big during the combo cancelling days of AoC (when HoX were at their strongest) and say that they would rock hard in today's game. Fact is, the only thing that gets a HoX killed in today's game is the fact that they have to stop moving to perform their lengthy combos (something the old school HoX's didn't have to do). So in my opinion, until I see one of these dinosaurs show up to try and prove that statement wrong, I'll have to say that there are far better HoX's out there today. Since the HoX's today have to work with the current mechanics. Where as the HoX's you named all left when they realized they actually had to stand there and sit through lengthy combo animations. I suspect they'd all get destroyed pretty hard today, then QQ about how broken AoC still is and that they wanna go play something else again.
    Last edited by Deathsader; 31st March 2013 at 14:57.

I don't know what you call balance and why you consider AoC so unbalanced. Every single classe can do damn fine in PvP. Even hox, not going to say it's the most powerfull class either, but it's completely underatted. With just a glimpse of teamplay they really make a diffrence in a mini and can get very high scores even with average gear.

Tanks are currently on top of the food chain yes. But other classes do well aswell.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneral View Post
    Djeneral, you still play?

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    With just a glimpse of teamplay
    Ha yes, that thing, totally excluded in minis.

Balancing is the worst i ever seen i mmos, but it is not a problem since AoC is PvE-centered.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast