Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Most hated class?

More then i see the need of LO changed, i think the stealth attack should be nerfed and i mean really nerfed. no additional facestab on it would be a good start. Just crit and facestab from ability is more then enough. Even better would be stealth attack with just a high change of crit but not 100%. or that crit rating rises with the armor the target is wearing so that a clothie mostly dont get crit while plate wearer get one. something like this.

I hate those sins popping up from stealth, doing dww/gb and run. some even pop avatar to kill the clothie... nubness in perfection. Thats the real problem with sins in my eyes. this lame way of getting kills is to easy and to rewarding for sins.

If i get stealth attacked by t4 sins (i waer t4 myself) and the second face stab crits too, i am down to 50% of life. thats to much and thats the only thing that really should be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    BTW, the reason your killing a PvP 10 caster is only 2 reasons:

1. Your being allowed to do so because of how OP a lone sin vs. a caster can be. Where is the team, would you be killing that same caster if they were supported? Are you good enough to waste them and get away before the melee show up? Or are you attacking lone casters on a ledge or running back to the group? If so, how long did you waste waiting to pop out of stealth? Why are you alone and not with the group? Why is that caster not with the group? You see sins shine when they make it a 1v1 situation. 10-1 if that caster had even just 1 other person with them on a PvP 2 I doubt it would be so easy. Once several people decide the sin needs to go away, usually it's farm time for that sin.

or...

2. That PvP 10 caster is a full time bori-warrior with little to no real PvP experience and in that case you could be on a PvP 0 in level 70 blues and waste them.

Also, LO is silly, but hardly game breaking when melee wake up and farm out the sin the same way he farms out the caster.

Sin is like demo, a silly class that can do well 1v1 and in groups with support, but once people decide to focus you and stay on you the match just turns into a silly survival challenge, which is much easier for a Sin because of hide
    No i dont stay in perma hide and wait for perfect kill but i do use benefits from stealth attack if i can, but as i am in bb blue gear i cant really go into masive group figts so i tend to stay on fringe and pick casters off, or rangers. Sometimes i even charge into groups to kill tos if needed.
    And yes if melee focus me i can either try to run or as it usually happens i die so fast with my current gear. counterweight finisher can oneshot me sometimes.
    But i tend to agree with you that in good premades where melees or rangers would watch their casters sin would have hard time.

But LO is silly and groundbreaking for casters, you know they sometimes keep the range from group fighting and dont always have pocket guard or barb with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    More then i see the need of LO changed, i think the stealth attack should be nerfed and i mean really nerfed. no additional facestab on it would be a good start. Just crit and facestab from ability is more then enough. Even better would be stealth attack with just a high change of crit but not 100%. or that crit rating rises with the armor the target is wearing so that a clothie mostly dont get crit while plate wearer get one. something like this.

I hate those sins popping up from stealth, doing dww/gb and run. some even pop avatar to kill the clothie... nubness in perfection. Thats the real problem with sins in my eyes. this lame way of getting kills is to easy and to rewarding for sins.

If i get stealth attacked by t4 sins (i waer t4 myself) and the second face stab crits too, i am down to 50% of life. thats to much and thats the only thing that really should be nerfed.
    This to. i watched t4 sin killing pvp9 demo with stealth attack, aditional face stab and dww.
    Maybe if the increase time its needed to go in stealth again after you break attack to 20-30 sec or something instead of 5. Now sin can be stealthed all the time in minis.

going into stealth wouldnt be a problem without the high damage a sin can aquire through it. every class can go to hide after 5 seconds. this alone isnt a sin specific thing and it wouldnt solve the problem. Then sins will run away like now and just have to wait a little longer then now which they have to anyway to get rid of CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    But LO is silly and groundbreaking for casters...
    All above it is not silly and not groundbreaking either
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

I've cleaned this thread up to remove several flaming/trolling posts over the last few days. Keep things constructive, on track and do not personally attack each other.

If flames/trolls and personal attacks continue, this thread will be closed and you will be infracted for breaking the Social Guidelines.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

From my site as most hated Demo my most hated classes are:

Sin - absorb 90% of all casts and kill in seconds
    Conq - Push out too much damage with too much bubbles
    DT - Mana drain --> end of fight

Hopsing [Fury]

Looks like a random combo synch issue to me. Like on conq's WW or barb's butcher VIII. Seen that DT before and never seen anything fishy.

A bit frail for a name & shame in my opinion.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Sin: I hate everything but demos!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819