Thread: A Guild for new players

Default A Guild for new players

Hey all,

I rolled on Aoc a few weeks ago and I'm thinking of setting up a new guild, with a website and a TS server. Anyone interested in helping me. It will primarily be for new players to the game and it will be on the Fury server. Cheers
    Last edited by Hollastar; 27th March 2013 at 11:05.

Good luck there mate :-D

Hope you know what your doing, its not easy to build a decent guild these days. Even harder on Fury than Crom I would believe.
    People tend to want it all from the start, and to get a T3 City and renown 20 will take a looong time for a small guild.

Anyways, best of luck ;-)

Yeah I was chatting about that, ingame earlier he said pretty much the same thing. Maybe ill forget that idea. :-)

you can still try it, and get new players for this type of game, just advertise it and see how it goes...
    try having two chars, one for the guild build, and one for playing and learning the game around, maybe even belong to a guild to learn stuff, but dont expect anything from WoW players, most only want gear

People like progression, too. Helping level up a guild adds a new reason to play the game. So you might specifically invite veterans and returning players too. "Also looking for veterans and returning players who want to help new players and grow a new city from scratch."
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

I can lend a hand when it comes to making a website.
    I also wish you the best of luck with your guild.

May Ymir give you strength

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid