Thread: new player-looking for guild

Default new player-looking for guild

Hi, im new to age of conan and am looking for a smallish pve orientated guild with active members that are P2P. Im currently leveling a guardian(54) for main tanking! I have lots of mmo experience, im just really digging this game and want to enjoy it with others. Plz dont send me a reply if your guild is huge. As i said im looking for a small knit tight group feel kinda guild. My time zone is Eastern so im looking for a guild that is mostly active during the week at night so like 7pm on.

Ive main tanked raids in rift, SWTOR, Runes of Magic and also dpsed in them, I am currently a Gw2 refugee due to the fact that the end game was not what i was looking for. I will still be asking questions and wanting to learn and master my class, i do learn quick tho. I do enjoy tanking alot but have no probs dpsing if need be.

About me,my name is Louie and i am 21 years old, a male, and currently work at a bar on the weekends at night so im not very active Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. If you have any questions feel free to ask via Pm here or in game! I am serious about wanting to find a home in this game!

-Lephisto
    Last edited by thecanadian99; 28th March 2013 at 02:55.

Try and have a look at D.E.D. in game
    Contact person is Mastershorty or Demonhealer.

P.S. I'm not part of that guild myself, but they seem solid and lower-level friendly

check out defiance
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04