Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Class Struggle in Hyboria: What class should I play?

Assassin is the only class that gets huge bonus from attacking out of stealth: 1 x face stab damage that doesn't require shards and benefits from all FS upgrades from feats.

You can pretty much get +4500 instant damage on cloth users with single out of stealth attack.

Stealth is useful in this game.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Assassin is the only class that gets huge bonus from attacking out of stealth: 1 x face stab damage that doesn't require shards and benefits from all FS upgrades from feats.

You can pretty much get +4500 instant damage on cloth users with single out of stealth attack.

Stealth is useful in this game.
    Barb dual wield has this ability out of stealth aswell right? Can't really remember too well havnt played in a while, but can recall something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Floop View Post
    Barb dual wield has this ability out of stealth aswell right? Can't really remember too well havnt played in a while, but can recall something similar.
    all rogues do stealth attack if not mistaken
    barb can do it with dual wielded or 2he
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Protip: demo is the lamest class, don't play demo
    Who says Demo is lamest class? You? Cause its not true, its just your stupid opinion which may lead to that some new player who might find Demo fun to play will never roll it because he read your "protip".
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

barbs stealth attack is just for the looks it doesnt do anything irregular then normal white hit ... also i fought bs lately and he was running out constantly out of mana which drove him mad i think since he just didnt know what to do for sec and just stood doing nothing since i took off his heals all the time and bs him till his mana is zero so yes bs ran out of mana if treated properly - also nec with porper pets could do that since nec - bs duels takes some time and bs blue heal is tremoundus mana cost...

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    Who says Demo is lamest class? You? Cause its not true, its just your stupid opinion which may lead to that some new player who might find Demo fun to play will never roll it because he read your "protip".
    Gee, what a surprise - the person that plays a demo doesn't like the statement that they suck. The truth hurts eh?
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Demo is an awesome class
    Demo = AoE Death Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Gee, what a surprise - the person that plays a demo doesn't like the statement that they suck. The truth hurts eh?
    Yes I play demo and guess what I play all other classes also and none of them is lame.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWPt4CeTgTE

this could be in 1st page, he took the full essence of every class, imho

Ranger stealth attack stuns target. Its OP in PVP.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast