Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning, population after merges?

Default Returning, population after merges?

Hey there,

I am trying to convince 4 of my friends to return to conan with me, all of us quit due to the game being a ghost town till level 80, then at 80 still pretty sparse.

I see that the servers have all merged into 3, including the EU servers, and I can only imagine it has done wonders for the population.

So, if we all come back and start some new characters, will we actually be able to do the content like Black Castle and other lower instances? I realize 5 people we have a group already, but we likely wont all be on at the same time.

Here's to hoping for a favorable response, as this is my 3rd favorite MMO ever

Quote Originally Posted by Duskwood0585 View Post
    Hey there,

I am trying to convince 4 of my friends to return to conan with me, all of us quit due to the game being a ghost town till level 80, then at 80 still pretty sparse.

I see that the servers have all merged into 3, including the EU servers, and I can only imagine it has done wonders for the population.

So, if we all come back and start some new characters, will we actually be able to do the content like Black Castle and other lower instances? I realize 5 people we have a group already, but we likely wont all be on at the same time.

Here's to hoping for a favorable response, as this is my 3rd favorite MMO ever
    I doubt it most ppl use offline levels. I dont see many globals for those dungeons but Im also not looking for them.

unfortunate

Never did like the offline levels. Any system to bypass majority of content makes me a sad panda and drives off new people.

Crom is 24/7 never seems to stop

Fury is good at EU time frame's, not so good NA time frame's

don't know about the Rage

Well I still convinced them all to play, they wanna play on Fury >_<

You can easily do everything until 80 with a group of 5, you won't really need anyone else but it should be very easy to fill the last spot. Getting group full would get harder with less people but still doable with some patience as long as you have healer and/or tank. Crom is crowded these days.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    You can easily do everything until 80 with a group of 5, you won't really need anyone else but it should be very easy to fill the last spot. Getting group full would get harder with less people but still doable with some patience as long as you have healer and/or tank. Crom is crowded these days.
    convinced em all to make on crom.

edit* with the implementation of the big servers ALA TSW tech, did they make cross realm pvp as well like TSW?
    Last edited by Duskwood0585; 26th October 2013 at 03:39.

er.

did they nerf the crap outta this game? One of the reasons I drug 5 people here was I hyped up how fun and challenging it is....

Not far now, but so far no more demon in the tutorial, saddur drops key.

No bat demon spawns when getting the ore.

Mobs seem really wimpy.

er.

did they nerf the crap outta this game? One of the reasons I drug 5 people here was I hyped up how fun and challenging it is....

Mobs seem really wimpy.
    Bat demon still spawns, but not as often. If you're the only one there, it's guaranteed spawn. Also, no pvp on white sands/underhalls unless you're on Rage.

er.

Mobs seem really wimpy.
    You can still kill the demon if you want. And speaking as someone who went through Tortage for the first time since 2009 just a few days ago, it's still more challenging than 90% of MMOs out there, including TSW where every new player whines about how hard soloing is. In particular, there are some absolutely brutal pulls in Underhalls, Acheronian Ruins and the White Sands pict camp (thinking off Askia's slaves, the insane respawn rate around Elder Shaman and the White Sands camp in general...).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast