Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Class Struggle in Hyboria: What class should I play?

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    I believe he might have mistaken you for RingofSet, as you use the same forum avatar

Hope forum mods give this thread some love soon.
    Yet, he agreed with me on my assertions about crit. (read the post that fass replied to.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    I believe he might have mistaken you for RingofSet, as you use the same forum avatar

Hope forum mods give this thread some love soon.
    Yes, what he says. My excuses.
    I have deleted my reply.
    Last edited by Calore; 4th November 2013 at 16:58.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    Yes, my excuses.
    I have deleted my reply.
    LOL which only proves that you are against my argument because I'm ringofset and not based on the truth of guards, your original post and then it's subsequent deletion proves it beyond doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    I'm against you because you are clueless.
    Everything you post is pure garbage troll, and what is crazy is that you don't intentionally troll, you just are completely clueless about this game.. and unfortunately you spam forum 24/7 with your garbage.

Clear enough this time?

You won, no one can change your point of view, help you to solve your l2p issues or prevent you to post more garbage.
    I'll just have to put you on my ignore list.
    Good job, hf
    Most of what I say is common knowledge. No one here who's not part of the EU gimp club argues against the fact that DTs can do in access of 2400~2500+ DPS sustained and it's impossible to keep away aggro from them ..unless you're another DT. NOONE here disagrees with me on this *who has actual firsthand knowledge* about it. You on the other hand, don't even have a guard as a toon... OH I SEE A DT on your toon list.. but no guard..hmm wonder where you stand on this issue? Take a wild guess?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    DTs can do in access of 2400~2500+ DPS sustained
    Can you stop using the zodiac reference to back up your -every- point, give us some wider understanding to your point of view

Funny you say the EU's are crippled when you praise a guardian from the US side thats using s&s knockback and Strike and guard when he's trying to steal aggro (no namedropping)

I know you're like halftrolling and halfserious, but do you really think its fun to make a fool out of yourself everytime? Sure dts need tweaking, but if you cant keep up with dts (generally) in T4, or in Hardmodes, You obviously have a L2P issue, I can teach you how to play, just contact me ingame, I can offer you a 2hour lecture per day, if it stops your qq in the end, its worth it
    Last edited by magnum92; 4th November 2013 at 17:50.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Here's what cins wrote in his original post:

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Guardian
    [I]An important thing to note is that they're not the best tanks. All soldiers are equal for tanking.
    I believe this is sufficient information for new players, even if they are thinking of doing endgame content at some point in the future. There's plenty of other threads for discussing who pulled off how much dps in what encounter with which gear and which AAs.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678