Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vets: What do you do in-game?

Default Vets: What do you do in-game?

I was thinking about what I do in game yesterday when I realized I idled my toons outside the OT and ended up watching a movie and reading the forums.

Honestly, all I do now is go on the occasional t4 run and do some crafting for guildies here and there. I sometimes do iron tower and amp unchained(both free BTW for vanity and lols) but that's about it...

I know a whole bunch of you grind for khitai gear but for vets even that's not neccesary(except rare tokens) since you can get rank 4 and all the Moas you need through the vet vendor.. plus for some classes (mostly soldiers that raid) khitai is a giant waste of time.

So, really what is there to do?

BTW, I know about dragonspine... AWESOME JOB. Really nice instance with a fantastic storyline... love how it weaves into hpl lore and is centered around the walking dude..I mean Randall Flagg.. no wait .. meant nyarlothotep. Yeah that's him.
    Last edited by RingOfSet; 26th March 2013 at 17:40.

T4,occasional t3 for lolz and/or maybe a brc run for more of them.
    Khitai HMs with group of friends when possible and idling in khemi chatting with people.IF its none of the above i take the best content atm which is to watch the logout timer for 14s and press exit !

I have 25 lvl 80's i'm gearing to full t4.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I was thinking about what I do in game yesterday when I realized I idled my toons outside the OT and ended up watching a movie and reading the forums.

Honestly, all I do now is go on the occasional t4 run and do some crafting for guildies here and there. I sometimes do iron tower and amp unchained(both free BTW for vanity and lols) but that's about it...

I know a whole bunch of you grind for khitai gear but for vets even that's not neccesary(except rare tokens) since you can get rank 4 and all the Moas you need through the vet vendor.. plus for some classes (mostly soldiers that raid) khitai is a giant waste of time.

So, really what is there to do?

BTW, I know about dragonspine... AWESOME JOB. Really nice instance with a fantastic storyline... love how it weaves into hpl lore and is centered around the walking dude..I mean Randall Flagg.. no wait .. meant nyarlothotep. Yeah that's him.
    Do you work full time dude? If I were you and had a lot of time on my hands I would start another toon. If thats not an option let this game cool down and play something else for a year or so. This is what I do when I burn out on a game.
    Last edited by CeeTee; 26th March 2013 at 17:55.

I stand in khemi waiting for minis while I mine asteroids in Eve on my other monitor while I watch here comes honey boo boo on tv.

All tier raids, even t1 for fun with new alts. HMs with toons i need rare for gear. Few times a week i get a healer friend with SF and go in chosain mines normal mode on my dt and fill up the group with ppl who never done it before (i can recommend this to any veteran, it is FUN when new players see these instances the first time).
    Last edited by medke; 26th March 2013 at 18:33.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Funcom should make t4 pvp gear and allow the pvpers to return to Tyranny in US servers for free. That way instead of standing in khemi waiting for minis to pop people can have open world pvp.

I sit and wait for mini games to pop. When they dont, i go play WoT.

Minis first. Otherwise I will help heal a 6 man hoc or troll global or something.

For example: WOW was the first MMO. (gets a response every time)

Or

Do you know why they call it the 360? Because when you play it you turn 360 and walk away.

Occational T4? That sounds to me your not full T4 geared yet. Thats easy 3h a week of gametime. Allso i enjoy those "hard" fights. Try Temple of Erlik, House of Crom, Ardashir fort is a hoot, combined with pvp of course. Thats loads of hours a week of fun, without even mention Khitai.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast