Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social Rejects

Default Social Rejects

Social Rejects

Who we are:

We are recent transfers to Set from the Tyranny server. We have overcome trials and tribulations that would normally tear a group of people apart. However, it has made us stronger, better focused on our goals, with a stronger sense of community, values, and fellowship with each other. We still have a great following for Age of Conan. Our goal and objectives - were once, and are still - to provide end game content in PVP and PVE.

Here, in our new home, we continue our ways of end game PVE raiding, pvp and sieges! We are currently Raiding T4 with our main force, and are looking for more experienced raiders interested in the best content that AoC has to offer. While our main raid is currently filled, we will be starting a second T4 raid soon, and are recruiting to fill those spots.

We actively raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 9:00pm est. On off days, you may see Georgetta, Samaellz, or myself leading some successful T2/T3 pugs.

We have a healthy pvp focused population in our guild. Even if you are not interested in joining us, we are always looking for a fight! Contact Georgetta if you want to set something up.

For recruitment questions, please contact our recruitment officer, Exuun, or visit our website at:

Social Rejects

Interested players can apply at:

Application Link

Current Guild Contacts
    Guild Leader: Georgetta
    Recruitment: Exuun
    PvE: Facepoker (Fuzzy), Otar
    PvP: Nozzcof
    In-Human Resources: Genius

We know how to party
    Last edited by ExuuN; 2nd April 2013 at 00:59.

Social Rejects

Visit us at: www.srejects.com

Previously the Acolytes ?

GIVE LIFE. TAKE LIFE. FOR LIFE
    Last edited by Mustaine; 26th March 2013 at 02:44.

Yes, we were once a part of the Acolytes community. Our new name is Social Rejects.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

So the ACOLYTES still exist and you've started with the same members just a different name (for whatever reason)? ... or THIS is a totally different guild with a different mission?

I have to be honest; the name insinuates a group of trouble makers ~ I'm filling out my App now !

Same members, give or take a few. However, our primary raid/pvp/seige force is still very much intact.

In so far as goals, as long as it is not concerning any types of social media, they are very similar, if not the same.

Social Rejects

Visit us at: www.srejects.com

SrS is a TRUE community. We are based on fun and progression with a hint of mischief. We focus on our people and members not in hyping ourselves to be the "gods" of new games and social butterflies. We simply enjoy the game ( for what it is ) and have lots of fun doing it.

I do want to say watch out for bevo. He is my real life son BUT in game he is my primary target.

To all I have known and have not yet met hey hey.

All my toons have either Gorg or Digi in the names.
    Perception is everything, and yours doesnt matter.

noticed mention of DC on your website, is that bf1942 desert combat? if so hook a brotha up if ya'll got a server
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

And only the super secret special members gain access to the super secret special service the whole server accuses us of.

JOIN TODAY,
    UNCLE GENIUS WANTS YOU
    The Covenant of Hoisting Social Rejects

http://www.twitch.tv/nukeyys

Always interesting here.
    SocialRejects

Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast