Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto-combo presser.

Default Auto-combo presser.

Was wondering if there was an UI/mod wherein when you activate a combo the UI will trigger a macro to automatically press the combo arrows.

Or am I the first person to think of this?

You wanna get banned ?

And btw, this would make you worse in combat actually, not better

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Well that'd be cheating for a start... It won't make you hit any faster anyway...

Pressing directional arrows is that hard?
    It actually doesn't give you an advantage actually its a severe disadvantage in PvP since one of the skill points is to "load" a combo and take advantage of the delay in actual execution.

This is purely for those lag intensive/red bar moments where there's like a 2 second lag when you press the combo and when the game lag/client catches up so that you can actually execute said combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Using third party program to execute combos for you = cheating

and how is that going to help you with a client lag? It won't, it would still lag if your game lags, and won't catch up any faster.
    Pressing a couple of buttons really isn't much of a skill. As of now I initiate a combo and press the keys but none of the commands gets through.

This would be terrible for pvp for one thing. Even in pve I don't think it would be necessary. You can easily do it though, via a gaming mouse that allows you to set macros - though I would advise against it. That's just being a lazy player. There are plenty of insta cast classes though, necro, demo, and to an extent ranger. Maybe even tos and pom.

It is useless in PvE too. You have to move around the bosses a lot.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    It is useless in PvE too. You have to move around the bosses a lot.
    Hehe, yea right
    AoC is one of the biggest tank and spank games out here

@ringofset

So you basically want same combat system what other MMOs have? Why have combo steps if you dont want to execute them?

In PvP I would need to turn off all macros as it would completely castrate a person's ability to win. In PvE I would prefer auto macroing to prevent lagging and computer issues.

nah its cheating either way.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    It actually doesn't give you an advantage actually its a severe disadvantage in PvP since one of the skill points is to "load" a combo and take advantage of the delay in actual execution.

This is purely for those lag intensive/red bar moments where there's like a 2 second lag when you press the combo and when the game lag/client catches up so that you can actually execute said combo.
    each combo has 3 seconds delay to hit the next key, so you can hit a target with the opener, then evade a bit, then hit the second, then the finisher...

play a caster/ranger if melee is not for you, but dont use 3rd party soft or you get banned cause its cheating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast