Thread: Tatoos: Pics and where to get them.

Default Tatoos: Pics and where to get them.

I believe there existed a thread showing all the tattoos you can get in the game. If not can someone give me a quick rundown of the different kinds of tattoos and where to get them?

I dont remember any thread with tattoos screen shots.
    You can check how tattoos looks like when you creating new char.
    You can buy it in hub cities (in khemi on island with turan/khitai travelers) and Shaulun in Chosain.
    Last edited by Anecro; 22nd March 2013 at 22:19.

The Khemi tattooist's (inkers) are OFF the island on the mainland near the Turanian (and Khitan) traveller.

x 1200 y 830

And that's just for the Stygian tattoo's, face and body. And hair too. And each one is a whopping 15 silver, so if you want to try them all and take screenies to rebuild a new thread for it, there ya go =D

The Cimmerian and Aquilonian inkers will both be in their respective capital cities (Conarch and Old Tarantia) and if you have the RotGS exp, I think it was in Shaulun you got it. Maybe Pin Pin to.

Would be nice if there was Dragon Spine one's too, all skelly lookin, especially for those who cant get the skelly gear =P

You can use a TL character if you don't want to loose cash

IIRC there was only a thread that showed the Hand of Glory face markings and RotGS tattoos (from CE?) - everything else is available for with base game.