Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Order

Default Order

Order

Back in action! We are your laid back and fun having group of people ready to rock Hyboria!! or take a nap if needed

We are recruitng all classes and all levels. Full t3 city, and hopefully once we rise again, we will be looking to take a battlekeep and make it ours!

PvP and PvP all you want! I did not forget the E, so here it is: PVE and PVE all you can handle!

We are very excited to have a new game director for Aoc, and need brave souls to join us through thick and thin!

Go to www.oi-guild.com and register, fill out an app and let's get rolling! Also, feel free to contact Zenard, Rasalvatore, Theobald, or Billington, Shebi , Ceawlin, Gaeryon and Datolite in game and we can point you in the right direction.

Oi
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 29th May 2013 at 04:53.

Call to arms in the US pvp server, let's get with it! Fun to be had, skulls to be crushed!

My times with these guys was the BEST! I highly recommend this guild.................bump!

I want to bump this guild as well. Return to Tyranny!

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I want to bump this guild as well. Return to Tyranny!
    Thanks man, glad to be back!

Thx for the bump and good wishes < I hope to renew our amazing pvp battles my friend.

Come join us, hang out, have fun and most of all PVP and PVE !!
    I would be glad to help all new players and teach the proper way to PVP, so we can rise in the Ranks and get OUR BATTLE KEEP back!

Zenard, Guild leader of ORDER

Giggity!

We have been loading up some new blood, but always room for more!

Come one, come all, Order is back and making things happen on Tyranny! Visit us at:
    http://oi-guild.com

Bump of Excellence! Check out the first post for info, giggity!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast