Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Tank... or something else!?

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Quick gear switching is a good way to bug gear slots
    never noticed any bug care to enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Skant View Post
    never noticed any bug care to enlighten me?
    If you right-click gear pieces very fast, the gear slot may become inactive (greyed out). You have to relog to fix it.

It is something that can happen, you are stuck with the gear slot locked without any item in it. Need to relog to fix it.

I often get it when selecting my vanity gear before raids.
    I am Stian ingame...

never had this mayb was introduced after i stoped active play(been back since 1.5 months causually)

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    DPS DT with DS? :-) I wouldn't accept dps dt in group unless I know that he knows what he's doing. Most of them just go wild and get aggro after few seconds and die in 2 hits. Keep in mind that DT's don't have any aggro lowering abilities and it's very hard to not get aggro when you go full crazy.
    I've been in quite a few yag runs with a brute conq, 2 full dps DTs BS barb and necro/demo... crazy dps but the conq was an absolute beast and could hold agro really well he only lost it when he wanted too and could snap it back when he wanted it... I have off tanked for him on my TOS in Yag runs (serpent trans FTW). So I guess a lot of it depends on who the main tank is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123