Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faction pets summarized

Default Faction pets summarized

All pets (unless otherwise stated) are instant-cast (counts as a spell cast so cannot be cast during a combo finisher or another spell cast, but can be cast while running/mounted etc.). All faction pets will replace the Kappa/Ravager when cast and put these on a 120s cooldown, so it's either a Kappa/Ravager or a faction pet. When cast, all faction pets you know go on a 120s cd.
    Listed pet damage/drain etc. is always on a testlive Straw Man or taken from the tooltip when listed as a damage range (such as Tree of Death drain), damage on mobs/players will of course differ.

Brittle Blade
    Pet: Tree of Death
    5m radius, affects up to two targets, drains 240-293 mana & stamina per tick and target, ticks three times over 8s
    pet owner gain as much as drained, except only once per tick (so if you drain two targets you'll only gain mana/stamina from one of them)

Children of Yag-kosha
    Pet: Idol of Yag
    grants +20 Damage Deflection, 8s duration

Last Legion
    Pet: War Machine
    14s duration
    hits for 537 AoE (3-4m radius) piercing damage and knockbacks targets taking the damage, 6s to load each attack so attacks twice

Scarlet Circle
    Pet: Kang-Zai
    30s duration
    has several different attack animations, each hitting for a set amount of crushing damage
    total damage output over the 30s is 1400 on average
    decently sized attack cone

Scholars of Cheng-Ho
    Pet: Moon Child
    2s cast, pet is permanent
    Changes state every 15s unless in combat or given new orders, states cycle
    New Moon -> Crescent Moon -> Half Moon -> Waxing Moon -> Full Moon -> New Moon

states buff Moon Child only

New Moon -20% scale +6% damage multiplier: casts Eternal Darkness (~10m range) 3s casting time hits for 32 electrical damage
    Crescent Moon -10% scale +8% damage multiplier: casts Moonbolt (~10m range) 2.1s casting time hits for 21 electrical damage
    Half Moon +10% damage multiplier: casts Moonbeam (~10m range) 2.5s casting time hits for 27 electrical damage
    Waxing Moon +10% scale +12% damage multiplier: melee 1.15s animation hits for 12-13 crushing damage, 3ppm on hit to do 50 electrical damage in 6m radius, AoE proc hits up to three targets
    Full Moon +20% scale +14% damage multiplier: melee 1.15s animation hits for 12-13 crushing damage, casts Full Moon Buff on owner granting a 12.5s +100 Natural Health Regen buff

Shadows of Jade
    Pet: The Sixth Con of Cang-Jei
    grants +82 Hit Rating, +100% Fatality Chance, 15s duration

Yellow Priests of Yun
    Pet: Black Lotus
    7s duration, 6m radius affecting up to two targets, hits for 413 poison damage per tick, ticks three times

Pet: Golden Lotus
    7s HoT healing 240-293 per tick, 3s between ticks, ticks three times

Pet: Grey Lotus
    grants +320 Magic Damage, +80% Weapon Damage (melee and ranged), 20s duration

Pet: Yellow Lotus
    5s duration, 5m range stun affecting two targets, 3s stun duration (giving 40s stun immunity to both mobs and players), stuns twice

Wolves of the Steppes
    Pet: Demon Howler
    2s cast, pet is permanent
    hits for on average 10.8 crushing damage per hit, 1s attack animation
    Last edited by Kourose; 18th March 2013 at 10:22.

Thanks to twit (EU forums), dated Aug 2010.

speaking of sins and pets.. any idea how to get rid off the mini pet bar that hides soul shard bar on some UIs (Mirrage UI in this case)? can´t use any pets coz of this and BS popping bears in group don´t make me that happy as they hoped neither..

Quote Originally Posted by Kourose
    Brittle Blade
    Pet: Tree of Death
    5m radius, affects up to two targets, drains 240-293 mana & stamina per tick and target, ticks three times over 8s
    pet owner gain as much as drained, except only once per tick (so if you drain two targets you'll only gain mana/stamina from one of them)
    in my opinion, after the new sprint mechanism, i think this pet could have some tweak to it, at least when i play i never have losses in stamina, dunno about the mana though

anyway, nice post about the pets powers, maybe adding other pets in game to the list would be cool --- i have the ghost from HoC:

Pet: Furious Spirit
    How to get --- while fighting bosses in the House of Crom, there's a chance on the loot to drop the "Skull" item. After getting at least 3 skulls (anyone can have it, no need for only one person), go to the pillar in the crossroads area and whoever has skulls clicks on the pillar on each side to put a skull, then the boss "Crossroad King" spawns, that will drop the pet when dead;
    NOTE: the skull item is a generic item, so unless the group leader puts the loot options to white items, only he will loot the skulls, and also the skull can be sold/bought on the trader since its not bound on pick up!!!
    Advantage --- gives us the buff "Ghostly Touch" (+31Hit Rating +155Critical Damage Rating) each time the pet attacks our target and he inflicts physical damage on single target (slashing).

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    speaking of sins and pets.. any idea how to get rid off the mini pet bar that hides soul shard bar on some UIs (Mirrage UI in this case)? can´t use any pets coz of this and BS popping bears in group don´t make me that happy as they hoped neither..
    the pet bar can be dragged anywhere just like the group window

sry, was talking about the pet command bar and no, I can´t move it

(see Other Miscellaenous Tweaks at http://forums-us.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=19979 .. any idea what to delete where? )
    Last edited by Argantes; 18th March 2013 at 15:59.

you can still buy the khitai manual and place the controls anywhere you want on your skill bars...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

that still doesn´t solve the problem with soul shards bar not visible, does it

i don't know... never played assassin....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

i can have a look at the UI code to tell you where to change it
    what UI are you using the Mirage?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast