Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Last Legion gear

Default Looking for Last Legion gear

I'm thinking of soloing for a complete set of LL purple plate gear for my guard. I only see the pants and arm braces offered by the plate vendor in KK. How do I go about obtaining the chest, helm and other gear pieces? Are they offered by other vendors?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CeeTee View Post
    I'm thinking of soloing for a complete set of LL purple plate gear for my guard. I only see the pants and arm braces offered by the plate vendor in KK. How do I go about obtaining the chest, helm and other gear pieces? Are they offered by other vendors?

Thanks
    The pants, boots and bracers are offered by the faction vendor indeed. For the helmet and the chest piece you need to visit the dungeon vendor in Paikang but these two pieces cost 196 rare trophies (which you can obtain by doing groups in Kithai or solo dungoens like Iron Statues, Refuge of the Apostate and Dead Man Hand).

Gloves, belts and such pieces drops from some dungeons. Where exactely you can find out by using this link: http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=4

Happy hunting!
    Retired

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=4

boots/wrists are sold in KK for MoA, legs for MoA + rare tokens

chest/helm are sold in Paikang for rare tokens

hands/belt/shoulders/legs drop in various Khitai dungeons on hard mode

edit: too late, damn you
    Last edited by Argantes; 20th March 2013 at 11:25.

The chest and helmet are sold for a dungeon vendor in Pikang. Take a look to this page sudging by your question you dont know it exists.

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=4

This is why lvl 80 vendors should be in one market area. All vedors. Instead of spread out in the middle on nowhere.

well, all of them are in the factions camp and you´ll meet them sooner or later, when you do quests for that faction .. it´s not like they are randomly spread in the zone or something

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    This is why lvl 80 vendors should be in one market area. All vedors. Instead of spread out in the middle on nowhere.
    Good point, I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    well, all of them are in the factions camp and you´ll meet them sooner or later, when you do quests for that faction .. it´s not like they are randomly spread in the zone or something
    Thats true, but you still don't know they are there until you find them. And when your in khemi and you want to check out some loot, you gotta travel way too far just to shop or see something.

Take Shadows of Jade for example, the vendor is in a tree house, yes in their camp, but in the middle of no where. what kind of business owner opens a retail shop alone in the middle of a forest surrounded by threats. If the vendor wants to make money, he should set his business up around other vendors.

first of all, they are not sending things to whoever wants them, but only to the people with high ranks in their factions, so it makes sense that they are in their camps...
    second, if you don't know where they are, you can check the positions on aoc armory...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    first of all, they are not sending things to whoever wants them, but only to the people with high ranks in their factions, so it makes sense that they are in their camps...
    second, if you don't know where they are, you can check the positions on aoc armory...
    I still hear some people travel the whole Khitai to check gear, while the armory site is working since like 2 years and using it to comapare gear is easier than doing it in-game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast