Thread: HoC

Default HoC

Does anyone know the Lurker fight? I've read Cynara's blog on how to spawn it, but I havent been able to find a breakdown of the fight, other than the link she gives to the German archives.

I'd like to give this a shot so if anyone can help out, it would be great.

So to sum up what Kourose wrote:

1. Separate the aspects (they get a buff when close) - kill them one by one, while the rest is kited. Most attacks will one-shot clothies and two-shot tanks, so everyone has to be super careful (casters deal very high damage even in survivability gear).

2. Big boss will spawn after killing the last add - ranged toons can start to dps right away (there's no aggro).

3. There will be always one tentacle somewhere on the edge of the "arena" - you have to kill it before boss casts Baleful Cognizance to avoid raid-wipe (everyone has to be super close to the dying tentacle). Tentacle has aggro and hits very hard.

3. Every few seconds the boss will affect everyone with a stacking debuff - every few stack you will be feared, too much stacks and you die (probably also heal the boss). Running in front of the key will remove all stacks.

4. Tentacles (or boss can't remember) will also cast a rift under random person - standing in it will very quickly heal the boss and you won't make it before enrage. It's cast in regular intervals IIRC - think how to synchronize it with tentacle killing.
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 22nd March 2013 at 07:45.

Quote Originally Posted by torinach View Post
    Thanks to you both for the help.
    For mellee it is a boring fight. Run to tentacle. hit hit. run to tentacle hit hit.
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Good thing I speak German
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else