Thread: Can't Claim Items

Exclamation Can't Claim Items

I just added game keys from the retail boxes of Age of Conan Collectors Edition and Rise of The Godslayer Expansion. When i did that i got confirmation that the keys were accepted. However when i try to use /claim in-game i get a box with nothing to claim. I asked in the New Player Help Channel and was told to "rezone and relog". I tried that to no avail and still don't have access to my collectors items, expansion content and bonus items that come with it. Any assistance ould be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Zfxi

If it still doesn't appear after half hour to an hour, you'll have to speak to a GM in game or the Live Chat people on the account page.

Its odd because those things should appear instantly.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    If it still doesn't appear after half hour to an hour, you'll have to speak to a GM in game or the Live Chat people on the account page.

Its odd because those things should appear instantly.
    I sent a support ticket as stated, but haven't received a reply yet. Does it take this long for support to answer? It been 24 hours since i sent it and i'm a bit saddened that i don't have my rings and drinking cape. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Zfxi

Account/Game issues should be reported to Customer Service so that they can assist. Please read this announcement for more information on how to contact Customer Service.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.