Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

I use this as vanity
    my conqueror:

my Tos:

i know tos is a bit naked but i try ever wear my character following the lore, so this was my ispiration: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/akivasha1.jpg

Question Vanity items?

Anyone know if either of these drops anywhere; and if so, where?

This female chest pic 1 and/or these male legs in red ... pic 2

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by zulina View Post
    I use this as vanity
    my conqueror:

my Tos:

i know tos is a bit naked but i try ever wear my character following the lore, so this was my ispiration: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/akivasha1.jpg
    BTW: The pics you posted are very tiny and very hard to see. Could you please upload some larger ones?

Cheers!
    Last edited by ibrock; 9th April 2013 at 13:57.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by ibrock View Post
    This female chest pic 1
    The chest is from the nemedian scout set - everything (along with cool mini) drops in Border Range Mountains (Wild Lands of Zelata). It's medium armour IIRC.

This female chest pic 1 and/or these male legs in red ... pic 2
    I found Pathfinder Jerkin in Epic Field of the Dead
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Thanks folks!
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

these male legs in red ... pic 2
    I think the red legs come from a boss really, really deep inside the Cistern/Main System. I remember this vaguely like the boss is in a circular room with a pillar or pool? but not sure what the boss' name is. It was a long, long time ago.

I might be wrong though - I checked my sin since I think she was playing around in there when the legs dropped and she has a dull green version of those pants. The dull green version come from Lord Lich Hek'lar if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by splitends; 13th April 2013 at 22:54.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

sooo anyone know what those chainmail gloves the OT guards wear is called?

I am looking for more Roman style helmets, or any helmet with plumes. I have these. (Helm of the Black Dragon, Helm of Baleful Blood and Dreadnought Helm).

I know there are a lot of these in the game, I just don't know where to look
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    I am looking for more Roman style helmets, or any helmet with plumes. I have these. (Helm of the Black Dragon, Helm of Baleful Blood and Dreadnought Helm).

I know there are a lot of these in the game, I just don't know where to look
    - DT T3 is the most obvious one, I guess http://media.curse.com/CommunityServ...plar_armor.jpg

- then there is Helmet of the Warmaster (city recipe, lvl 80 heavy), but I think it looks just like the Dreadnought Helm from Cistern (if it´s what I think it is)

- Mask of Cojahonora comes with a twist to the plumes drops in Iron Tower https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21541309/M384.jpg

gonna check my craft book later at home..

^ The problem with Mask of Conajohara is that it has Mitra symbol on it - this can be an issue for DTs
    Last edited by Arishanya; 10th April 2013 at 20:23.

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast