Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

There are 2 Darfari sets. One cloth and one light. Cloth have all parts except hands, male and female look completly diffrent. If you dont like the parrot female pants i would probably go for some rags/ jungle style from early Tortage. Check trader for social gear or white cloth gear.

For full Darfari set farm the 2 camps in Purple Lotus Swamp with Kushites lvl 45-50.

I need to find a drab bluish green toga to finish off my look, can anyone think of one? Togas and Romanesque cloth items seems to be rare.

Quote Originally Posted by traemnor View Post
    Kern Wolfeye and three others in his camp wear this belt, would like to get it for vanity but am not sure what it is. Seeing that Cimmerians are wearing it, could it be the Belt of Ben Morgh from Iron Tower?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...psee0a58bb.jpg

EDIT: I have the Belt of Ben Morgh on my Bear Shaman, and this is not it. Hopefully it is something that drops in game.
    The only belt I can think of, that looks close to what you seek it the "Guthorm's Belt" which is a quest reward from the NPC "Guthorm" in Ymir's Pass, Aesir Camp.

Hope it helps!

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Sticky this thread, please.
    Finally stuck. Sorry it took so long!
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I need to find a drab bluish green toga to finish off my look, can anyone think of one? Togas and Romanesque cloth items seems to be rare.
    Blue-ish green, they don't have, but you can get what's called "senators' garments" and a ring-fastened cloak (brighter red) or dark ring-fastened cloak from a toon in the guild city to get a more Romanesque look. There are different colours of swooping mantles also in the guild city (cloak merchant).

Most of the above is for male toons. The women's version is "councilwoman's...".

(and thank you so much Arishanya )
    Last edited by splitends; 2nd April 2013 at 23:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Asfrid View Post
    The only belt I can think of, that looks close to what you seek it the "Guthorm's Belt" which is a quest reward from the NPC "Guthorm" in Ymir's Pass, Aesir Camp.

Hope it helps!

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid
    Thanks - I intend to level my current Ranger through all the Cimmerian areas so I will hope to get it when I get there and see if it's the same.

EDIT: I ran the quest on my Bear Shaman who hadn't done it and although "Guthorm's Belt" is similar it doesn't have the face for the buckle.
    Last edited by traemnor; 3rd April 2013 at 01:45.

Quote Originally Posted by traemnor View Post
    Thanks - I intend to level my current Ranger through all the Cimmerian areas so I will hope to get it when I get there and see if it's the same.

EDIT: I ran the quest on my Bear Shaman who hadn't done it and although "Guthorm's Belt" is similar it doesn't have the face for the buckle.
    Its called belt of Ben north drops off one of the bosses in iron tower.

Always wanted to do a full compilation of all the vanity that drops from iron tower(there's a ton) and from which bosses.If we can get a list that would end the guessing of many peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Its called belt of Ben north drops off one of the bosses in iron tower.
    I have the Belt of Ben Morgh on my Bear Shaman - this isn't it.

I agree with your other point about a loot table for Iron Tower - Cynara has quite a list in the comments on an entry on their blog.

Now where i can find those sazzy red stocking vanity set ?

Edited by Arishanya to remove profanity. As a reminder using profanity on the forums is against the Social Guidelines.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 3rd April 2013 at 16:57.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast