Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spartan424 View Post
    Anybody know if you can get the armor of Conarch Village Guards? looking for a good Cimmerian look, anything that looks like something a Cimmerian would wear would be fine.
    U sure can!

Chest is crafted light armor. Helmet,boots and wrists are from Epic Bosses in Epic Field of the Dead. Cloak is from Atzel's Fortress and legs are from Iron Tower. Belt is a low-lvl "Crow-Feather Belt" I think. Happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfas View Post
    U sure can!

Chest is crafted light armor. Helmet,boots and wrists are from Epic Bosses in Epic Field of the Dead. Cloak is from Atzel's Fortress and legs are from Iron Tower. Belt is a low-lvl "Crow-Feather Belt" I think. Happy hunting!

what is the names of all the armor pieces do you know?

what is the names of all the armor pieces do you know?
    Legs are crow feather tasset, hat is beastfury helm, wrists/boots are wildsoul, dunno the chest or cape names.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Legs are crow feather tasset, hat is beastfury helm, wrists/boots are wildsoul, dunno the chest or cape names.
    Utric's Healing Cloak.

Helmet is Wildsould too, Beastfury is the lvl 78-80 set that drops in Epic Kesh, but that works to for Helm, wrists and boots.

So anybody know who and where the bosses are that I gotta kill for the Crow Feather Tasset and Wildsoul helm?

I tried googling it but either I fail at googling stuff (most likely the case) or there just isn't any info out there. Sadly to my knowledge there's no site for AoC like WoWhead for WoW....
    Last edited by spartan424; 13th January 2015 at 22:45.

So anybody know who and where the bosses are that I gotta kill for the Crow Feather Tasset and Wildsoul helm?

I tried googling it but either I fail at googling stuff (most likely the case) or there just isn't any info out there. Sadly to my knowledge there's no site for AoC like WoWhead for WoW....
    Wildsoul you can get from Epic Bosses in Epic Field of the Dead, go south and farm undead bosses.

Crow Feather drops from any Epic Bosses in Epic Kesh (harder to solo)

https://cynarablog.wordpress.com/201...rld-drop-sets/

Wildsoul you can get from Epic Bosses in Epic Field of the Dead, go south and farm undead bosses.

Both are world loot, so they randomly drop from any mob, and from all epic instances bosses of their level bracket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Are you sure it's down south near the undead? I must've killed 2 dozen bosses down there so far and all I've gotten is eidolon and Beatrice gear. I've had more luck with wildsoul pieces (bracers and boots) west near the Vanir.

Are you sure it's down south near the undead? I must've killed 2 dozen bosses down there so far and all I've gotten is eidolon and Beatrice gear. I've had more luck with wildsoul pieces (bracers and boots) west near the Vanir.
    Well yes! Really any Epic Boss in Epic instances will drop these sets as long as they are between 40-69 (i think) but the Undead Bosses in FotD is the best place since they are in high concentration there.
    If you want the 70-80 sets you get a group together and farm in Epic Kesh, many of these sets are awesome since there not many that use them with all this Khitai set around.

Well yes! Really any Epic Boss in Epic instances will drop these sets as long as they are between 40-69 (i think) but the Undead Bosses in FotD is the best place since they are in high concentration there.
    If you want the 70-80 sets you get a group together and farm in Epic Kesh, many of these sets are awesome since there not many that use them with all this Khitai set around.
    Sooo 24 hours worth of grinding later (8 hours each day for the past 3 days) and I still have not seemed to have gotten that gods forsaken helmet. Oh believe me when I say I've gotten every other flipping piece of that armor a minimum of five freaking times but I still have not gotten the dang helmet for Wildsoul it's starting to piss me the freak off! (Still have enough composure not to swear on the boards :P)

*Sighs* I've got a long weekend ahead of me don't I?
    Last edited by spartan424; 16th January 2015 at 03:12.