Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

Hello everyone,

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-chestbraz.jpg
    I'm kinda new to the RoGS expansion, so I barely know the skins that I can get there. Still, can anyone tell me which Chest armor (left picture) and which shoulder/bracers (right pictures) is that ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saadiah View Post
    Hello everyone,

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-chestbraz.jpg
    I'm kinda new to the RoGS expansion, so I barely know the skins that I can get there. Still, can anyone tell me which Chest armor (left picture) and which shoulder/bracers (right pictures) is that ?

Thanks
    The chest armor is a epic low level item from ingame shop (level 24 epic for 540 FC Pionts) and I think it can only purchased by barbarian charakters, the wrist and shoulder items are from a world boss social set... don't know the exactly name of it (... of the Slayer or something like that) but it is very commonly dropped from boxes.

EDIT: There is some similar chest that drops in the Sanctum of Burning Souls, its the bear shaman set (medium armor), the red parts of the item shop armor are grey instead of red at this version:
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...aw_hauberk.jpg (This is male version of the armor)
    Last edited by xCodename; 2nd September 2014 at 21:02.

The shoulders and bracers are from the Slayer set, social armor dropped by World Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    The chest armor is a epic low level item from ingame shop (level 24 epic for 540 FC Pionts) and I think it can only purchased by barbarian charakters, the wrist and shoulder items are from a world boss social set... don't know the exactly name of it (... of the Slayer or something like that) but it is very commonly dropped from boxes.

EDIT: There is some similar chest that drops in the Sanctum of Burning Souls, its the bear shaman set (medium armor), the red parts of the item shop armor are grey instead of red at this version:
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...aw_hauberk.jpg (This is male version of the armor)
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    The shoulders and bracers are from the Slayer set, social armor dropped by World Boss.
    I don't know much about WB since I've never participated in any fight with them yet. Are they still obtainable?

Quote Originally Posted by Saadiah View Post
    Thanks!!

I don't know much about WB since I've never participated in any fight with them yet. Are they still obtainable?
    I think yes, it should be still obtainable, all those generic vanity set can drop from those chests (like [Slayers Cache of the black Dragon]) which you get from each boss kill.

Anyone know where the social armor called Conan's Battle-leather Chest piece and bracers come from?

Not listed on the store and the one person I asked in game who had it didn't remember where they got it from.

Nothing came up in a web search except an image of it which was of no help.

TIA

I think I have it in my claim inventory. It was a reward on the day of the Conan the Barbarian 2011 film release.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

if you're talking about the conan's blademaster set, it's in the shop...

screenshot
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

This set, yeah?

Conan's Battle-Leather Set

It's only a chest and bracers. I checked my claims and it's on every toon - but only 1 claim per character, not unlimited claims.

I can't recall where it came from. I checked aoc emails and couldn't find anything. The other one listed was for the movie. I don't think I bought it, but I just can't remember where it came from sorry.

Additional: A quick google search shows it seems to be related to the 2011 movie - link - so I guess it's something related to that.
    Last edited by MashMash; 9th September 2014 at 08:49.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    It's only a chest and bracers. I checked my claims and it's on every toon - but only 1 claim per character, not unlimited claims.
    I too do have it on a couple of toons. I think it was a gift related to the 5th birthday or the halloween event 2013.
    I recall it being in the shop together with a potion or so for 0 fc under special offers. And only for a short time.

Seems that it was supposed to be quite exclusive, meaning not buyable in the shop nor obtainable in game.