Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

I'm looking for a back item. Brown/leather in color would prefer something that goes over the shoulders as well. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I'm looking for a back item. Brown/leather in color would prefer something that goes over the shoulders as well. Any ideas?
    A guild can offer you a brown cape that's very short, but it's brown and goes over the shoulders. You can find the merchant on the 2nd floor of the trader.

There's also this Brown "fur-like" cape that have a really raw feeling, without any decoration or sissy stuff. Many cape have this design, but you can find one easily in the Ymir's Pass I think. It's a quest reward, given by a guy near G'runith (Aesir camp ?). I think the quest a related to the lost shaman and the cape in itself is a green item with some cold protection on it.

I picked up Savage Leggings earlier while running a guildie through Toirdealbach's Tomb. Any ideas on a matching top thats cloth or light armour?
    Last edited by Alethia; 31st August 2013 at 08:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    I picked up Savage Leggings earlier while running a guildie through Toirdealbach's Tomb. Any ideas on a matching top thats cloth or light armour?
    only thing matching is chest-feet-hands medium armor dropping in catacombs
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    only thing matching is chest-feet-hands medium armor dropping in catacombs
    Ugh. I was afraid of that. Why do they make awesome light armor vanity pieces and then ruin it by making the items that match it medium armor???

Is there a golden armor piece for the shoulders fitting delias bracers?

(e.g. just golden bangles...or maybe similar to the silver snakebands (quest reward in commons) or the copper snake bangles (crafted light lvl75 blue armor)

Should look more like jewelry than armor and not be too bulky...

This armor drops in the Iron Tower, the chest part (Cuirass of Conajohara) is from the bear shaman set an the tasset (Eternal Faith Tasset / Lasting Faith Tasset ) is from the ToS / PoM set.

The helmet... Hm, i think i saw it once in game, but i am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    http://image.gamespotcdn.com/gamespo..._screen002.jpg

where to get this armor or at least that helmet?
    I made a post on this thread where to get the items to look like a guard. The helmet is not avaible though.