Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tianma View Post
    Silverlink breastplate, yes. Also, a version of the chest drops in Crow's Nest
    Crow's nest? Which boss.. I'm pretty sure its only crafted?

Quote Originally Posted by ibrock View Post
    Helm drops in iron tower either from the executioner or the pom boss, actually want the chest piece that has the same name as that helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by ibrock View Post
    First one is Mask of Conajohara from Iron Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I have that complete set including wrists BUT you're not going to like the answer I give you on wheres to find it...
    Oh why is that... where does it drop? I received a tip in private that it drops from last boss in Cradle of Decay.
    Last edited by splitends; 22nd March 2013 at 11:26.

Thanks for the info everyone.

For anyone who's interested the chest Diodorus is wearing: it's called the 'Watchman's Chestguard'. I think the whole Watchman's set can be farmed in Epic Field of the Dead.

I got it somewhere else, but I can't remember where, as I've had it a long time.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

The chest Diodorus is wearing is also a base crafted chest (mercenary chest) I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Oh why is that... where does it drop? I received a tip in private that it drops from last boss in Cradle of Decay.
    Would be pretty upset if it does really drop from cod boss, since from my understanding it was only fc store bought. But if it does congrats, I've looked up and down for that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    http://images.wikia.com/aoc/images//...r_Guardian.jpg

I have the chest and helm, but where can I acquire the rest?
    That's the Steelspirit set, most of it drops in Onyx Chambers. See e.g. this old thread (though the tasset info is outdated, it's supposed to drop from Kesh in Onyx Chambers now, IIRC).

hey,
    im looking for a dark (if possible black) gown/robe does anyone know any?

sry thats not 100% according to rules, just havent seen any so cant make a screenie

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast