Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

Default Hel

Quote Originally Posted by ibrock View Post
    Helmet of Conojohara, it's a BS set, drops ramdomly from Iron Tower bosses, as said. The chest from this set is the same the normal Watch in Tarantia uses, the blue one with a yellow aquilonian lion crest on chest.

BTW I'm Excellia, so if you see anything I'm wearing on Tulx's Deviantart page, send me a message. I'm not much of a forum follower, nor am I around on Crom anymore, but I'll do the possible, althought I think it's not necessary since Tulx already put the descriptions/locations for most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shealeigh View Post
    Helmet of Conojohara, it's a BS set
    Just a small rant - it's one of the rare headgear with symbol of Mitra (what else is there beside T1-3?) and PoMs can't wear it. Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Just a small rant - it's one of the rare headgear with symbol of Mitra (what else is there beside T1-3?) and PoMs can't wear it. Brilliant
    roll a Bear Shaman of Mitra

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    anyone know from which boss the "silver link" looking breastplate drops from in the crow's nest?
    Balthus's Buckskin Jerkin drops in Iron Tower not Crow's Nest as I said earlier.

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php

I know answer is probably no, but has anyone seen Hashima's hood anywhere else?

Guys help me complete my vanity.
    A try follow the lore of game for this my tos is scantily clas (also if virtual at start i was a bit shy )
    this is at the moment my tos

my objective is something of similar this:

but i serch three items:
    1: a golden shoulder as this

2: a better loincloth (most similar female stoneheart but ofc light for tos)

3: golden bracelet for the wrists.

at be honest all golden jewelry are welcome, for example i dislike my anklets but i havent find better!

Quote Originally Posted by zulina View Post

but i serch three items:
    1: a golden shoulder as this
    I think Tier 2 ToS shoulders are gold + hands are also nice something like little chains and rings.

Here is pic http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...1/ToST2SSF.jpg
    Last edited by Elleanorr; 16th May 2013 at 16:02.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    I think Tier 2 ToS shoulders are gold + hands are also nice something like little chains and rings.

Here is pic http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...1/ToST2SSF.jpg
    you are in right, now i need only bracelet and loincloth!

Some belts work as loinclothes as well (like the old mithrelles belt that is sadly patched out from the game or hyperborean grimsword belt). According to the picture, the grimjaw belt from amphi might look purplish with long pieces of cloth, but it did not look good on my ToS.
    For shoulders i use the lvl75 rare crafted light armor or the silver snake cloth armor piece (crafted and a quest reward from commons).
    Braceletwise i use the deathhand bangles from Delia in the main system (golden heavy wires).