Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    If I remember correctly the first "insert class" caches just look like the PVE T1 set of the class.
    I am too lazy to look them up on Cynaras blog, but here is a video of every class female and male mostly wearing his or her full PVP T1 set
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g81Q_DpZru8
    Thank you very much that just about does it

Default Wrists

Hi i am looking for the wrists from this set

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/spli...re001.png.html

In early, good old days they were in itemshop around lvl20-30 epic wrists. Are they gone? somebody knows???

Default The Shadow of Vanaheim Vanir NPC Cloak

Looking for the Shadow of Vanaheim Vanir NPC Cloak in this image.

I know there's a vendor who sells cloaks near the Moragh Runner but none of them appear to be this one in the 'preview'. Is it even available in game for players?

Also, added Henryx's Vanity/Social Categories Archive to the Original Post. Good to see people still using this thread
    Last edited by splitends; 29th June 2017 at 00:38.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post

Looking for the Shadow of Vanaheim Vanir NPC Cloak in this image.

I know there's a vendor who sells cloaks near the Moragh Runner but none of them appear to be this one in the 'preview'. Is it even available in game for players?

Also, added Henryx's Vanity/Social Categories Archive to the Original Post. Good to see people still using this thread
    you can find some green cloaks like that in the trader, they have generic names so i couldn't tell you exactly how to search it, but take a look, i believe the the color aqua cloak is only for male characters and the females get a red/brown one.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    you can find some green cloaks like that in the trader, they have generic names so i couldn't tell you exactly how to search it, but take a look, i believe the the color aqua cloak is only for male characters and the females get a red/brown one.
    You are correct! It was easy to find as I just went to trader and searched the Enchanted quality items. I thought it was a special cloak for some reason when it's actually an ironsilk cloak with different names. That's unfortunate though that the colours are different for males and females because I wanted the green one on my main to go with her almost complete 'vanir acolyte' set (boots missing; gloves don't exist afaik). It's not a total waste though, the brown cloak for females would go well with the ambusher or skirmisher set I've been trying to get too while farming Vanir for the Slayer/Bane achievements! So thank you, Belsvard! <3.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

You are correct! It was easy to find as I just went to trader and searched the Enchanted quality items. I thought it was a special cloak for some reason when it's actually an ironsilk cloak with different names. That's unfortunate though that the colours are different for males and females because I wanted the green one on my main to go with her almost complete 'vanir acolyte' set (boots missing; gloves don't exist afaik). It's not a total waste though, the brown cloak for females would go well with the ambusher or skirmisher set I've been trying to get too while farming Vanir for the Slayer/Bane achievements! So thank you, Belsvard! <3.
    It was my vanity coat for a long time when my main was still little barbarian. It was given me with a quest in Field of Dead, it can be found in several variants, mostly red and a bit more rarely green (the big problem is that the icon is always green but then when you wear it, it is red on the character) . Another similar variant is in a particular red/brown color, you can find it at The Breach, in my opinion they are also the most beautiful!

http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...k_of_furor.jpg
    Last edited by zujilin; 4th July 2017 at 13:05.
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    It was my vanity coat for a long time when my main was still little barbarian. It was given me with a quest in Field of Dead, it can be found in several variants, mostly red and a bit more rarely green (the big problem is that the icon is always green but then when you wear it, it is red on the character) . Another similar variant is in a particular red/brown color, you can find it at The Breach, in my opinion they are also the most beautiful!

http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...k_of_furor.jpg
    yeah there are some hyrkanian themed cloaks with the same cape model in the breach, but for vikinglike character, i rather use the "original" ones...
    meh...

I am not totally sure about only men (i dont have female toons for do one try) get the green version because the red/brown version is for male too, red/brown is the most comune skin for that cape. I found a lot of brown/red as drop or on trader, around the game on my male toons, but i had also one green/yellow version (the some you putted in screenshot) and i am sure i have gained it from one quest in field of death when i was little 40 barb. When i am at home (i still have that cape saved in my bank) i will say the exactly name of item so maybe we can find what quest give it (as all quest reward, is bound).
    Victory or Death

Does anyone know of a vanity armor or cloth version of this:

And does anyone know if Mithrelle still drops her bracers and belt in the lvl 50 destiny quest?

Quote Originally Posted by paperecho View Post
    And does anyone know if Mithrelle still drops her bracers and belt in the lvl 50 destiny quest?
    She doesn't. She just drops some useless potions...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)