Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

I was wondering if you amazing guys and girls could tell me if the clock that the SC faction heralds were is in-game and were it drops if so I really like the look as a HOX the SC epic set as vanity as it goes with the evil mage them so well I know simpler cloaks drop In AI and ROTA any help would be much appreciated thanks

Hey

I am looking for this belt (http://abload.de/img/grtelnujnu.png)

Does someone know where i can get it?

I think a pretty similar one can be bought in Guild City, it's part of a set. Don't remember the name of it, but it's like "Governor", "Counselor" or something

Hm... ok, thanks for answering my question.

I do not think I can buy this belt because my charakter is a female... and they only get a golden belt from this set

The cloak the scarlet circle faction herald weres in pin pin does it drop anywhere? I know there's similar ones that drop in AI district and refuge of the apostate but this one is unique any help plz guys

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboi87 View Post
    The cloak the scarlet circle faction herald weres in pin pin does it drop anywhere? I know there's similar ones that drop in AI district and refuge of the apostate but this one is unique any help plz guys
    BB epic cape?

Thanks do you have an in game screen shot?

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboi87 View Post
    Thanks do you have an in game screen shot?
    Do you mean Pin-Pin? I logged in to check but none used a cape. But BB's cape is the same model as AI/refugee but it's completly gray.
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...e_departed.jpg

Yeah they changed model in pin pin lol the same as the 1 in baishan but thanks anyway it's comes over the shoulder more the cloak itself is grey but has red over dressings on the back think it's going 2 be a hard 1 but thank you again