Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

I have seen these sandals on many female NPCs and am hoping they are available somewhere:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...pseb6b41f6.png

Also, from the post above, Mithrelle's Belt is no longer available but the Goremonger's Belt is the same as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Just a small rant - it's one of the rare headgear with symbol of Mitra (what else is there beside T1-3?) and PoMs can't wear it. Brilliant
    Haheohoehe never noticed that. But yes, Conojohara set looks like Tarantian Watch armor, but it's designed for BS.

Oh, FunCon.

Looking for a pair of legs and belt that would go with this top: Venturer's Jerkin of Crouching Calm. Something with red in it. I don't think the faction legs look anything like it - unless I'm looking at the wrong ones.
    Conqueror Mairenne ~ Guardian Isabetha ~ Dark Templar Adayna
    Ranger Annalici ~ Barbarian Cailannah ~ Assassin Kaidha
    Necromancer Laylesi, Stirmatka ~ Demonologist Mavash ~ Herald of Xotli Nebithet
    Priest of Mitra Siracus ~ Tempest of Set Millah ~ Bear Shaman Yasuyin

They might be Gossamer Slippers, from Alcippe in the Main System.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Anyone know where these feet drop?

Look it up on trader under cloth feet. I believe its some low level green rarity if u dont wanna farm old world instances for the blue ones.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

In the common district there is a quest chain at the graveyard caretaker that gives such slippers as rewards. The according wrist are from a quest chain in conans castle and the body should be in atzels fort (drop).

Atzel or the ghost can drop it in Atzel's Fortress, Nihilistic Slippers.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Now that I am a little motivated to level an alt, I am looking for a tight fitting dress for my female ToS who is named after a love and sex goddess of ancient Egypt, associated with snakes and lotus! The low-cut blue evening gown may work but was wondering if there was anything else.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Now that I am a little motivated to level an alt, I am looking for a tight fitting dress for my female ToS who is named after a love and sex goddess of ancient Egypt, associated with snakes and lotus! The low-cut blue evening gown may work but was wondering if there was anything else.
    If you are looking for a tight fit the hox culture look is probable the best, you can find a green-color green-quality version of it in tarantia main systems. There is also a pink color version of it but have no idea where you get that.

Kelavashk is also an option that drops from SoBS.

EDIT: demo culture may also be a good fit now that i think of it.
    Last edited by Civilix; 29th May 2013 at 06:52.
    I am Stian ingame...