Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

Not sure if that is the quest giving this tunic (but seems right for me), but the quest you mean must be "Free Willi..." ehm..."Freedom for William".

If you do it be aware that it can be difficult to get William to talk to you,the area where you can click him is easy to miss. Most of the times it worked for me like this: Positioning my toon directly in front of him, zooming all in, trying to click on HIS right arm/shoulder/hand, wich would be the left one from my point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Not sure if that is the quest giving this tunic (but seems right for me), but the quest you mean must be "Free Willi..." ehm..."Freedom for William".

If you do it be aware that it can be difficult to get William to talk to you,the area where you can click him is easy to miss. Most of the times it worked for me like this: Positioning my toon directly in front of him, zooming all in, trying to click on HIS right arm/shoulder/hand, wich would be the left one from my point of view.
    Ah yes that was the Quest's name and yep, the guy down there is really hard to click on because the cage's hitbox is so damn high and blocks the hitbox of the NPC.

Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get a chest like ToS T2 ? I really love it but I just don't like the class at all.
    I saw an assassin with the T1 so I thought maybe....

Here's a picture.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...2-19-00001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Saadiah View Post
    Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get a chest like ToS T2 ? I really love it but I just don't like the class at all.
    I saw an assassin with the T1 so I thought maybe....

Here's a picture.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...2-19-00001.jpg
    Any class can get T1 set of any other class as vanity now - check the trader for "cache" of something (if I don't remember wrong). I believe the vanity used in your screenshot is not a ToS set at all however, but rather the... Khemi guard set or something like that, which I believe is a WB social set from the Stygian WBs (I'm not a wb farmer...)

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Any class can get T1 set of any other class as vanity now - check the trader for "cache" of something (if I don't remember wrong). I believe the vanity used in your screenshot is not a ToS set at all however, but rather the... Khemi guard set or something like that, which I believe is a WB social set from the Stygian WBs (I'm not a wb farmer...)
    Yes it's the Khemi Guard set that drops from WBs or the real ToS/PoM Kheshatta epic variant "... of the Empyreal". But that Khesh epic set is hard to obtain since you need to farm khesh in epic mode like field of the dead to get these items. So just wait for the next WB (I think only WBs in stygian areas can drop this set and the next one will be in dragons spine, the "dust fiend") and kill him a bit and you'll get this set.

Thanks guys !

Is there any website where I can view the recent social outfits? I couldn't find anything up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Saadiah View Post
    Thanks guys !

Is there any website where I can view the recent social outfits? I couldn't find anything up to date.
    Your best bet is to probably peruse this site: https://cynarablog.wordpress.com

Default armor caches

Would anyone have pictures of some armor caches?
    Hyrkanian Cache of the Rolling Hills
    Cache of the Knights of Sadoria
    Clan Moragh Champion's Cache
    Acheronian Sandsteel Cache
    Cache of the Master of Puppets

TY

Edit:
    Got some hints about Sadoria and Clan Moragh.

Does this look like Clan Moragh?

Does this look like Knights of Sadoria?
    Last edited by Limerish; 1st August 2016 at 03:33.

Mask of Conajohara; possible to find same helm in light armor for pom? 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Raczer View Post
    Mask of Conajohara; possible to find same helm in light armor for pom? 😆
    No, it's a unique model.