Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

Anyone ever saw a belt similar to the one Nadini wears? or the One Myrina wears in the library in Old Tarantia if so where can I find it?
    "I've had many guises & names, walked many a land, fought many a war & advised many kings, both great and small...I'm the Undying one, the Eternal one, my Glory illuminates. Golden as the halls of my patron...my influence will be cast unto this world like a shadow. both in this age & till Usiriad the Eternal inherits the universe...I'm the Undying Vizier...you dare stand before me?!"

Can you get the headpiece/cowl the scarlet circle mobs wear in refuge of the apostate ??? I love the robes Mage look they have. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Akhmenukep View Post
    Anyone ever saw a belt similar to the one Nadini wears? or the One Myrina wears in the library in Old Tarantia if so where can I find it?
    You can't get this belt as a player, NPC item only. The only belt that looks kinda similar (like with these small bags on it) would be the T4 barbarian belt.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboi87 View Post
    Can you get the headpiece/cowl the scarlet circle mobs wear in refuge of the apostate ??? I love the robes Mage look they have. Thanks in advance
    The NPCs there wear the Sin faction set, you can buy the helmet (Diviner's Hood of Supreme Decree) for 500 MoAs and 5 Gold at Pra-Eun's Palace.

Thanks man it's the one on the TOS mobs. It's light armor thought for tos/poms my hox can't wear only want it for vanity ☹️

Has anyone looted the mediums hood of costumed souls for hox. Found in pillars of heaven ?? Any screenshots of what it looks like on character plz plz plz ☺️☺️☺️

Yeah I forgot there were 2 types of these people wearing the light and cloth sets.

This is the HoX hood from the Pillars of Heaven (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...umed_souls.jpg), has the same look as the Assassin cloth armor.

Thanks again mate all the gear I seem to want I can't wear. Always want what I can't have haha

Is the scarlet circle cowl that the NPC xiu mei wears in bishan across the river where the corrupted villagers are obtainable in game ???

Anyone got any links for pics of the various cache outfits first barbarian etc?

Couldnt seem to find them on Cynara blog but maybe im going blind.

If I remember correctly the first "insert class" caches just look like the PVE T1 set of the class.
    I am too lazy to look them up on Cynaras blog, but here is a video of every class female and male mostly wearing his or her full PVE T1 set
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g81Q_DpZru8