Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The New 80's Guide to Dungeon Delving

Stiixy, what server are you on? Come to Crom or wait for the mergence: we have normal groups for Black Castle!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

About Black Castle, even in 2009 I felt it was disappointing from a visual point of view. Its like there's no light effect or something.
    It may not be a bad thing if a few do it now.
    Dungeon is great but could maybe have a graphical update.

Yeah it wasn't even finished at game release which was just bizzare, because it's the first group dungeon at L32. I rolled through on my ToS by myself looking at all the strangeness that was flaming walls of do-nothingness.

Default Dear Funcom

İs Moderator 's dont like PVP Players? Why they are deleting some post 's rly?

Quote Originally Posted by adelinda View Post
    İs Moderator 's dont like PVP Players? Why they are deleting some post 's rly?
    Perhaps the mod considered posts about PvP in the thread called The New 80's Guide to Dungeon Delvingto be off topic?
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Default Dear Moderator 's

Hımm, you are right ,l know my post 's in wrong place. But what can l do rly was 3 years still no PVP content.Then you tell me pls, why is FC only working pve players? PVP players paying too if this a reason.You know l like only from this game Just blame Silirrion and pve players... They are ruined this game....bb. * Game Master' s <3

Hımm, you are right ,l know my post 's in wrong place. But what can l do rly was 3 years still no PVP content.Then you tell me pls, why is FC only working pve players? PVP players paying too if this a reason.You know l like only from this game Just blame Silirrion and pve players... They are ruined this game....bb. * Game Master' s <3
    Well.. it's because it's mostly PVE game, if you pay for PVP then probably you're happy with it. I usually don't pay for something I'm not satisfied with ;-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

No it 's not mosty pve game.. And btw you arent a Moderator l just saying them. So l dont wanna talk with pve players. Bb

No it 's not mosty pve game.. And btw you arent a Moderator l just saying them. So l dont wanna talk with pve players. Bb
    So perhaps you want to post in the PvP forums instead, instead trying to hijack a splendid PvE-thread?
    And if you only want to speak to a moderator, try PM them so you won't get all that nasty PvE-interference?

- The Carebear

This is a really great thread, and I just wanted to thank you. I guess I can consider myself a newly minted, offline levelled 80, because some of these "old" dungeons were brand new, or still relatively fresh, when I left the game.

As someone with no clue about a lot of the mechanics introduced in the past 4 or 5 years, this has given me a great starting point, and honestly, I should've thought of the solo dungeons to "relearn" how to play, and gain insight as to work out how I want to approach my old characters... how on earth could I have forgotten the villas? How?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast